Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Pastel Penguin (Birthday Babies Pt. 1) - 2018 Jul 6

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Never believe the information about breeding in the animal description when they bring them out of retirement. They don't bother updating the animal descriptions.

I have had no luck for the Pastel Penguin on any of my 3 accounts, so I decided to bring fire into the mix and see if I can breed either it or the Racchrome. Trying REALLY hard not to let myself get frustrated over days and days of fruitless breeds.

I DID manage to breed a Sapphire Cthulhu several days ago, but it was on an account where I already had 2 of them and no immediate home for a 3rd, so I sold it. How I hated to do that!
    I know how u feel...i would hate having to sell off a crystal hybrid. Luckily I haven't had to do that yet and have been able to hold on to my extras but I am quickly approaching the time where I will be forced to sell off any duplicates I have

Don't give up hope for the penguin. I was trying hybrid combos after several tries with the commons n then went back to the commons n that did the trick for the penguin. I will be rooting for u!!!!

I did get Capybirthday fairly quick & I bred an Emerald Dragon, Yeaaaa! Still no penguin. GLA
    Latoyab211

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Still nothing after trying for weeks.... sigh.....................
    Dittttttto. *biggest sigh ever heard*

Part 3 makes me not feel so bad about not getting any of these! I'm not a fan...
    Last edited by miadoubled; 07-20-18 at 11:42 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Dittttttto. *biggest sigh ever heard*

Part 3 makes me not feel so bad about not getting any of these! I'm not a fan...
    I feel the same. Part 3 not so great but I really want the penguin. I won't give up!!!! I did get a 48 hour timer fail. Very excited about that

Rhino Keeper
    It's funny, I've had no luck getting the penguin but I got a peridot Phoenix, a sapphire chillui, about 6 or 7 aquaters, 3 chili goat's, an endless parade of ocean apes and snowy egrets.....yet the penguin eludes me

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got an 8 hr. timer breeding Snowy Egret with Farmer's Otter, I hope it is the Penguin
    liesl23

Fashion Designer
    Well after trying all month. I have had 0 luck and now keep getting only 11 and 16hr fails...

Rhino Keeper
    my breeding with the snowy egret and the farmer's otter turned out to be an Aquatter
    liesl23

Fashion Designer
    I really cant believe I have non stop tried for this animal...and not one! Such a waste of gems and time.;(

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast