Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Beach-Warmers goal has not pop-up... Please help!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys,

I did report over and I just want you to know I don't have an answer from the team yet. I'll keep checking. Sorry for your lack of goals.

I'll pass in your feedback to them. Thanks.

New Resident
    I think maybe I didn?t get the goal because I already did this goal when it was previously released with only the almond cookies. I did have new recipes pop up. I believe the end prize is a beach scene which I already have in my decorations so maybe that?s why the goal didn?t pop up for me. Thank you very much for trying to help though!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by daninz77 View Post
    I was doing the beach warmers on bakery story and the some sand ones on resturant story and they both literally just dissaperad this morning when I was on the last part for both of them
    Sorry to hear that. The goals disappeared when the timer expired. We have to work and complete them within the duration given. I have moved your post to the Goal thread since yours is not a bug. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Jul-5-(5-days)

Err... may I know what?s the outcome of our problem here? It has been days... I suggest if S8 cannot fix this problem then just release the prize to those affected.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

The team sends their Thanks for your info. They were not able to reproduce this issue, but they'll keep an eye out next 5-day goal.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345