Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beach-Warmers goal has not pop-up... Please help!

I’m level 99 playing version 1.8.2. The new 5 day goal did not pop up. I already had the sugar coater, I see the two new recipes on it twice.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you all didn't have your goals. I've added you guys to my report. Please wait while I get them to check. Will post as soon as I have more news.

Please add me to the list also. I have not received my event. I’m level 99. (1.8.2) I tried opening it in my other device that does have the event but I still can’t get the event. Thank you!

Maybe I didn’t receive the goal because I completed it when it was previously released.

I did not receive goals but when I placed my previously built Sugar Coaters, I have new recipes. July 7 and still no goals!

Farm Supplier
    This happened to one of my neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I did not receive goals but when I placed my previously built Sugar Coaters, I have new recipes. July 7 and still no goals!
    I did do the latest Upgrade just in case. That helped with Castle Story but not this. Perhaps, I did this goal previously but new recipes are still at Level 1. I did have 3 Sugar Coaters and bought and built a 4th.

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t have a new goal and I have done all things like force quit redownload and shot my phone off and on ! Hope I don?t get it on the last day and have 1 day to complete ! NOT COOL !

Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    I don?t have a new goal and I have done all things like force quit redownload and shot my phone off and on ! Hope I don?t get it on the last day and have 1 day to complete ! NOT COOL !
    Same here. I had 3 Sugar Coaters already. 3 unlocked new recipes at level 1. Force closed, updated, shut iPad off etc. bought another appliance to try that too.

New Resident
    I have 2 accounts using 1 device. I got the new beach goal for 1 account but didn?t get it on my other account. I tried restarting my iPhone 7 but it didn?t fix the problem and there?s only 2 days left of the goal. Any advice?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast