Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beach-Warmers goal has not pop-up... Please help!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetashunnie View Post
    Maybe I didn’t receive the goal because I completed it when it was previously released.
    Maybe that would be the reason why you didn't receive it but I'll check on this.

I completed it when there was only the almond sugar cookies recipe. I don?t see what difference will that make... Please hurry! I don?t think we can complete it in time already... How are we going to get the prize?

New Resident

New goal

I never got the new goal. Verything is updated and I use an iPad. Wonder if it?s an iPad and iPhone problem.

When the sugar coated appliance was released long ago and only had the almond cookie recipe, I completed that one recipe.

I?ve never had an issue on all previous goals that added new recipes to existing appliances.
    Last edited by sparkledog; 07-09-18 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2413wolfgirl View Post
    I don?t have this goal option either & my sugar coaters have all three recipes unlocked , I?ve restarted my device also re installed game but no change , would really like to get final prize but time is running out for me . I?m on level 99 & have been playing for over 6 years
    Same issue here. I had 3 Sugar Coaters. Made sure I had latest update, force closed, restarted .. .All 3 new recipes were unlocked. I bought more appliances I case that was needed.

Please add me to the list. I am level 99. My game is updated. I have turned my iPad on and off uninstalled yada yada. When I completed goal 3 goal 4 flashed on the screen but it is not listed. I have not played this goal before. Thank you.
    Ps I don?t know if it matters but I have 5 ovens

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste08 View Post
    Please hurry! I don?t think we can complete it in time already... How are we going to get the prize?
    We will need to wait for the Community Managers to check on this. They should be getting online in a few hours on Monday morning (US time zone). We've more news after they have checked.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dewyjune View Post
    I never got the new goal. Verything is updated and I use an iPad. Wonder if it?s an iPad and iPhone problem.
    Nope it's not.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast