Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Beach-Warmers - 2018 Jul 5 (5 days)

Thanx Juey_, bic220, Bakerling, peekaboo09, my607, kappy333, Nettie75, isa6jala3. for posting quantity cook/hrs & parts for oven. FYI think from Bakerling's post there's Part 4 n also from locked recipe Beach Pie-(? Hrs). Thanx in advance whoever posts part 4. (Bcos of earlier posts I'm advance cooking for part 3 while waiting finishing part 2). Lucky bcos my bakery nbrs sent me parts n accept requests n complete 6 ovens, thinking of building another to master recipes n advance cook part 4. Insert thinking emoticon here.�� PS if anyone wants me to not mention them in my post, let me know n I'll c if I can edit the post later. ����

Hi I don’t see part 4. By the way thanks to all of you I really appreciate these post

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know how many parts there are for this mini goal? There’s so many new recipes but I don’t think we’ll be cooking them all for this goal

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LIDA3209 View Post
    The final prize is 3 X3. I already have it and checked it out
    Thanks for the answer. I know it doesn't matter in the long run, but I like to know for inventory sake.

Executive Chef
    Mine started on part 3. All EXCEPT for Beach Pie was unlocked.

Rhino Keeper
    wow! seems like some got a lucky break...I had to start from the beginning...
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

IS there a part #4? If anyone knows and has the info I sure would appreciate it. Thanks so much!

#NOT adding neighbors at this time!

Rhino Keeper
    I like most of the 5 day goals but this one is a little frustrating. 3 parts contain recipes that take a full day to make. That is a bit much for a short goal. I appreciate the fact that basic ovens that everyone already has are used for these goal. That being said, I wish Storm 8 would switch up the recipes a bit. Seems like it’s always milkshakes and berry flan.

Thanks to all who have posted pics and goal steps. You’re awesome!
    Last edited by fluffyfoot; 07-06-18 at 07:51 PM.

I wish we could go ahead and start on part 3. Some on the Sugar Coater are still locked.
    ​Amy

On the Sugar Coater

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast