Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Beach-Warmers - 2018 Jul 5 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by obsording View Post
    Am I the only one whose Almond Sugar Cookies take 1d rather than 22hrs?
    Everything that says 1-Day ... is 22 Hours ... regardless of the device: iOS or Android
    Just cook it - then touch it (lightly once) - you'll see the cook time

Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Everything that says 1-Day ... is 22 Hours ... regardless of the device: iOS or Android
    Just cook it - then touch it (lightly once) - you'll see the cook time
    Thats odd, when I played on iOS it went down from 24 hours I think. Sorry, I guess my game must be very glitchy!
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Does anyone know which counter goes with the Sugar Coater? I like to match mine when I can.

Fashion Designer

Beach-Warmers Part 4

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1530975624830.jpg 
Views:	1430 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	45574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180707_211701.jpg 
Views:	1456 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	45575   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180707_211718.jpg 
Views:	1477 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	45576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180707_211748.jpg 
Views:	1535 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	45577  
    Last edited by Juey_; 07-07-18 at 08:31 AM.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Can anyone help me please & get some answers to ..... when I scrolled down & accidentally touched the skip button for Banana Bread was activated & lost 40 gems will I forfeit the rewards after finishing Part 4 is the main concern.
    Even when skip The Banana Bread, it doesn’t show finished baking & can be served in the Counter. Why is that so? Curious to know. :-) Thank you for your kind answers.

part 5 please thak you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingdragons88 View Post
    Can anyone help me please & get some answers to ..... when I scrolled down & accidentally touched the skip button for Banana Bread was activated & lost 40 gems will I forfeit the rewards after finishing Part 4 is the main concern.
    Even when skip The Banana Bread, it doesn?t show finished baking & can be served in the Counter. Why is that so? Curious to know. :-) Thank you for your kind answers.
    If you skip something in the goal book, you are doing only that: skipping the goal or specific part of a goal with gems. In this instance, you don't receive anything earlier, you just don't have to finish cooking the Banana Bread for that goal.

After you finish baking the other items needed in the goal, you will still receive the prize so no worries there. For future reference, skipping a goal just skips the item in the goal book but if you speed up an appliance using gems, you move forward in the goal and you get the food on your counter earlier. Does that make sense? It's been a while since I tried to explain this to someone, let me know if you have any other questions or if my explanation didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    part 5 please thak you
    There is no part five for this goal. After completing part 4 the prize will be in your inventory and the goal disappears from your goal book.

I just got done with the banner oven and I finished all of the recipes but I had to build every single one of them I bought I wish that wasn't the case for me. Lol You got lucky LOL from what I remember it was locked for the longest time but then a few weeks ago they unlocked it and I decided to purchase a few.

Thank you! ☺️

Wow, strange that it unlocked a locked appliance for you. You just got lucky I guess! I hope it doesn’t disappear for you.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast