Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought a piece of land 2 days ago...so....it’s going to be pretty impossible for me to do this timed wild thing. Such a bummer

I was putting farmhouses out for the next goal and it allowed me to put them in the plot next to the new locked treehouse, the right side. I hope this isn't a glitch. My friend who has less expansions done could not do the same, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    So, if you already have an adventure pending when you get the goal, does that adventure drop the sword or do you have to start a new one?
    I started my adventure early and it was ready to tap when I got to that step. It gave me the sword without making me go on a new adventure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    I was putting farmhouses out for the next goal and it allowed me to put them in the plot next to the new locked treehouse, the right side. I hope this isn't a glitch. My friend who has less expansions done could not do the same, though.
    Yes I placed some watch towers in that spot but I was unable to collect from them!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    You are awesome!! Thanks for breaking ground on these steps!
    You're welcome! It's nice to pay back☆

Please note I have edited my post to change quantity of pink arrows that need making to 10. I was sooo sure it was 5 when I started goal and I remember thinking I won't have to put out more red and white flowers, and I always triple check if I'm going to post info.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks! I've updated post 2. I'll double check the number when I get there shortly

I love going back to these early stories. This storyline will keep us going for a while!

Rhino Keeper
    If it is a prequel like it sounds, I thinks it is a really cute idea to show the back story of them going on an adventure together and falling in love. I always thought their marriage announcement seemed sudden lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    You're welcome! It's nice to pay back☆

Please note I have edited my post to change quantity of pink arrows that need making to 10. I was sooo sure it was 5 when I started goal and I remember thinking I won't have to put out more red and white flowers, and I always triple check if I'm going to post info.
    EDIT: storm8 steps "find 5," "make 10," not unusual. 1 pink paint per arrow. Your post still says 5 unless I'm reading wrong. Does 1 pink paint do all the arrows needed, or do we need more paint?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-06-18 at 08:36 AM. Reason: edited numbers per comeseecomesah

Quote Originally Posted by Denkris111 View Post
    If it is a prequel like it sounds, I thinks it is a really cute idea to show the back story of them going on an adventure together and falling in love. I always thought their marriage announcement seemed sudden lol
    I think so too. It?s cute to see how they fell in love. I remember there were lots of speculations on the shot*** wedding back in the day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Yes I placed some watch towers in that spot but I was unable to collect from them!
    Same here. Of course, it could be used as a spot to display deco only items if one really wanted to use the space.

I'm not completely sure I'm understanding the nature of the timed goal. Perhaps I'm missing something but after looking through the game and reading page 1 I'm wondering: is it correct that we have to finish part 1 of the timed goal within 7 days to get the Wisp? Or do we have to complete all the Wisp goals by day 7?

I was really hoping to take my time with the new story since I don't have much else to do but the timed portion is making me feel like I have to hurry. They should really be much clearer on their instructions, I'm a native English speaker and sometimes I have no idea what's expected of me, lol. How in the world are non-native English speakers meant to understand?

Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast