Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It seems like when they halved all the timers in the Royal Exchange for Black Friday, the Explorer's Permit trade got removed. Not sure if this was intentional because they didn't want the timer shortened or if it was an oopsie (most likely) but I have full confidence that it will return when the timers revert. There are still so many plots that require them that it has to be returned at some point!
    Thanks that's what I guessed happened... But I was not 100% positive it was actually in the Royal exchange to start ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Delete - wrong thread - moved
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 11-25-18 at 03:45 PM.

Fashion Designer

Wisp monster

How do I spawn it, need them for Sabrina quest

Executive Chef
    they spawn collecting from the Cloudberry bushes also chopping Rooted Lilliums
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Please can we just get rid of that Faun! Ooh he is irritating!
    Or at least make him scarce.
    I just needed to vent.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Please can we just get rid of that Faun! Ooh he is irritating!
    Or at least make him scarce.
    I just needed to vent.
    I second this wholeheartedly! Even though I've got nine sources that are meant to drop Wisp Essence, it's become an Ultra Rare drop in my realm so the only reliable way to get it to actually drop is by fighting a Wisp. But, as you pointed out, it's nearly impossible to even get the chance to fight the Wisp since that stupid Faun keeps popping up instead. Can they not find a way to separate their spawning? Perhaps one could spawn exclusively from the bush and the other from the Rooted Illium?

Something really needs to be done though, it's so frustrating that I've given up and packed away my Cloudberry Bushes and am only moving forward using my pets. It's super slow going but at least I don't have to fight a bunch of Fauns that drop items I'm maxed on! As of right now, I'm averaging about 2 Enchanted Lanterns per week. To compare, I'm averaging one Explorer's Permit a week also so something is really wrong here.

Fashion Designer
    I agree we should have separate spawning places for faun and wisp. Im probably different than most because I need the seal and I can?t spawn enough fauns. I?d LOVE to be able to have a permanent faun on my kingdom that I can collect from. He?s so cute. Sometimes I just leave the spawn faun there so I can have him on my board lol.

Executive Chef
    I like him too.. and often leave as a parked monster. But when we need a Wisp spawn it's real difficult as the Faun is much stronger by far. To evitate this problem I've consentrated on collecting from the wisp dropping animals. It's a good idea as said above to seperate the spawns.. one from the cloudberry bushes and the other from the rooted illium. This would fix the unnecessary spawning problems.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    According to the awesome forum, the red nosed fawn from Christmas past drops an occasional seal of the faun. I'm hoping!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    According to the awesome forum, the red nosed fawn from Christmas past drops an occasional seal of the faun. I'm hoping!
    It does