Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Executive Chef
    Would have gotten iron ore from the mountain.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Congrats on finishing!

Iron ore is a known drop. I only need drops posted that are not already listed on page 1 (for any item). thanks all.

Executive Chef
    Mountain offered silver ore today (I’m maxed).

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone help me, I’m on Part 3 Goal 2 where Im suppose to expand and it takes me to the section with what looks like a tree with clouds circling but when I hit “expand” sign only the sections on each side of the tree/clouds are expandable. The sections on each side don’t match the expansion requirements in the goal description so it can’t be the two on each side. How can I expand where it points me to?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    Can someone help me, I?m on Part 3 Goal 2 where Im suppose to expand and it takes me to the section with what looks like a tree with clouds circling but when I hit ?expand? sign only the sections on each side of the tree/clouds are expandable. The sections on each side don?t match the expansion requirements in the goal description so it can?t be the two on each side. How can I expand where it points me to?
    If I remember correctly, this is the place where you expand to the area on the left! This part was so confusing. All I know for sure is that you expand to M10 and then to N10. There are grid maps in the Sticky Thread: Expansions.

I finished this a while back so it's hard for me to remember it all. But I had to open up plots one by one to get to where I needed to be.

I do remember the requirements did not match up.
    I hope I didn't confuse you more!!
    Like I said , it's been a long time since I did that goal.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-07-18 at 09:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    If I opened the square with the Mountain of the Wilds long before I got to this goal (didn't realize it was part of the storyline) am I still going to get the Centaur at that point?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    If I opened the square with the Mountain of the Wilds long before I got to this goal (didn't realize it was part of the storyline) am I still going to get the Centaur at that point?
    Yes. It's visiting the Mountain that triggers the centaur so you should be fine

After all the time spent in crafting, expanding and fighting, we get to BUY Epelus from the Town Square with 500 Crowns?!?

Why wasn't he given as a free walker? After all, he is nothing more than a moving pile of pixels, unlike the Guardsman or the Tradesman who bring with them something new to the realm.

Rhino Keeper
    The explorers permit used to be in the Royal exchange ... Yes?

Er........... Does not seem to be there now .

Any help?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    The explorers permit used to be in the Royal exchange ... Yes?

Er........... Does not seem to be there now .

Any help?
    It seems like when they halved all the timers in the Royal Exchange for Black Friday, the Explorer's Permit trade got removed. Not sure if this was intentional because they didn't want the timer shortened or if it was an oopsie (most likely) but I have full confidence that it will return when the timers revert. There are still so many plots that require them that it has to be returned at some point!