Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sandytucker View Post
    Where do you get the princess bow?
    Princess bow is from an adventure.

thanks! Which adventure? Any one?

I had four watchtowers out, and none dropped the pink armor. The drop rate must be pretty low. That four hour wait to the next shot at it really stinks. 😞

Dainty tower L5 can drop armor for Sabina.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Head?s up for collectors!

If anyone wants a root beer souvenir, start them crafting before drinking up!! I didn?t and the craft is gone.
    I noticed that after I had completed the goal unfortunately. I was hoping the root beer was a new permanent item since it was down at the bottom of the list. It could have dropped from taverns too. What a waste of a well designed item that gets mentioned ALL the time.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sandytucker View Post
    thanks! Which adventure? Any one?
    The sword is from any adventure so I assume the same? Not sure because my current adventure has 17 hours left. I wonder if the 4hour adventures would work for these drops?

Fashion Designer
    Repeating my post from Expansions Nugget topic:

If anyone can identify the "coordinates" of the new squares with the new pink content, that would be great. I've only gotten out to glimmergate and no idea where to make the "left turn at Albuquerque."

(All cells in bold have their values confirmed, mainly RP requirements have been lowered)

Banned
    Trying Toadstool Adventure. Will advise if it works. Prolly not with it being 2 hours

Toadstool 1. - nada
    Last edited by podunkiana; 07-05-18 at 04:48 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    The new plots for this extension are:
    Coord Royal Points Lanterns Coins Permits Special
    L10 1 600 10 120 000 Princess' Bow
    M10 ? ? ? ?
    N10 ? ? ? ?
    L11 ? ? ? ?
    J12 2 800 0 375 000 3 2 Enchanted Lantern
    K12 ? ? ? ?
    L12 ? ? ? ?
    J13 ? ? ? ?
    I14 ? ? ? ?
    J14 ? ? ? ?
    Total 2 800 10 495 000 3 2

But I don't have the requirements yet.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    I beg your pardon, realized after that these were probably the expansions from last week. *hangs head, blushes*

Thanks for posting which things are where! It helps me because I'm not good at seeing it ...

I am far away and the "go here" arrow only points to a spot that is the corner of 4 squares: K9, L9, K10 and L10, lol. I've cleared row 8 but idk which K square to open! :-)

(edit: thanks for responding even though you are on vacation - much appreciated.)

2nd EDIT: okay so it sounds like L10 is the first special square I could aim for ... but ... none of the 4 new pretties are on that square?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 07-05-18 at 04:50 PM. Reason: does L10 have something on it?

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast