Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    From the dialog, I got the impression that this would/should have been immediately after rescuing Sabina, she says ?Now that I?m here.?
    And from the way she and Thurston greet/address each other, seems to me like it?s definitely a prequel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many new expansions and items on the board. The giant rock candy mountain, a new pink tree, a waterfall cave and what appears to be a treehouse type structure....I admit, I?m already a bit overwhelmed. And I?m also out of expansion permits due to the previous expansions. :-/
    Glad I'm not the only one getting the prequel impression.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I've made a few expansion permits & have been hoarding them...lol. Glad I did now.
    When I tap the go button in the Into the Wilds goal, it takes me to a plot that requires a princess' bow:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1E464F0E-B3B5-4E97-818C-1EA3A1B32C98.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	116.7 KB 
ID:	45475

This is a timed goal attached to an untimed storyline goal?
    Last edited by meme1098; 07-05-18 at 11:41 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it definitely seems to be a prequel, or at least an in-between-quel. Sabina starts out with ?Now that I?m free...? I would assume she means from the tangled mess of hair in which we meet her.

ShibuyaCloth, have a great vacay, we?ll be ok scrolling for pics. I love your adventure thumbnail!
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    There’s a new craft at the bottom of my workshop list- an

Enchanted Lantern:
    4 wisp essences (from defeating wisps)
    10 wisp lanterns (yikes)
    6 cloudberries (from cloudberry bushes)
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Fashion Designer
    Anyone know where or how to brew the root beer? I have items already cooking in the workshop but used the speed up boost. I too have used up ALL my expansion permits AND the lanterns so I’m a bit annoyed at that. We needed to use the workshop for the last quest so I couldn’t stock up on lanterns. I think that’s why they added two more sets of expansions so people would use them up. It takes ages to get just one expansion permit

Fashion Designer
    That was my question! It doesn’t take you to any place!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Anyone know where or how to brew the root beer? I have items already cooking in the workshop but used the speed up boost. I too have used up ALL my expansion permits AND the lanterns so I’m a bit annoyed at that. We needed to use the workshop for the last quest so I couldn’t stock up on lanterns. I think that’s why they added two more sets of expansions so people would use them up. It takes ages to get just one expansion permit
    In the kitchen, way at the bottom of the list around the lemonade.

Rhino Keeper
    Root beer is brewed in the kitchen. I could not find it at first—had to shut down and restart for the goal to take me there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    That was my question! It doesn’t take you to any place!
    This happened to me—it worked after I shut down and restarted.

Anyone know where or how to brew the root beer? I have items already cooking in the workshop but used the speed up boost. I too have used up ALL my expansion permits AND the lanterns so I?m a bit annoyed at that. We needed to use the workshop for the last quest so I couldn?t stock up on lanterns. I think that?s why they added two more sets of expansions so people would use them up. It takes ages to get just one expansion permit
    If you have any direwolves, White flygers, and armored flygers....place them and collect often. They drop earth wisps, the occasional wisp lantern and even rarely, an expansion permit. The regular yellow flygers and all the flygers kits also drop wisps and rarely a completed lantern.
    I collect from mine regularly and it helps to keep up with the lanterns. Lately, I keep one crafting in the tinker camp at all times.

The root beer is the very last item in the kitchen. 2 hour timer. And they require 5 wood, 2 enchanters essence and 2 syrup (Thank-you LawyerLynn!) for posting one other item I couldn’t remember at the moment.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-05-18 at 12:13 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The root beer is the very last item in the kitchen. 2 hour timer. And they require 5 wood, 2 enchanters essence and 2 of one other item I can?t remember at the moment.
    Thank you. I couldn't find the root beer until your post. The last item is 2 syrup.

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast