Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Boy...that pink tree is not dropping those pink wildberries! How many collections will it take me to get 10 for crying out loud!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Got the Cavern of the Wilds (Epelus? home) and it?s unfortunately not worth anything after the initial tap IMHO. So off to storage it goes. But I?m not complaining because I?m living all these new expansions! Huzzah!!!
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Fashion Designer
    Be careful. When I got to the part to take letter from Old Thomas it sent me to an expansion. I bought the package to finish and now it is sending me to the expansion next to it!

Fashion Designer
    Any advice on who to buy, Belladonna or the Tradesman?

I have requirements. I had a pop up conversation with Belladona about letters no goals. Did get goal to meet Belladonain front of Town Square. Clicked Go but that was it.

Fashion Designer
    Note for collectors:
    When you collect the tenth pink arrow, it auto finishes and the craft disappears. But so far Sabrina's armor, the ten pink arrows, and the pink bow remain in storage, even after the first expansion.

Rhino Keeper
    1st collection from wisp gave 5 energy

Rhino Keeper
    Wyvern Hatchling also gives Wisp Lanterns. It's an 8 hour timer, I don't know if that means the drops are hopeful than usual given the longer wait, lol. But I did get one from 3 today!

Phoenix, Dark Wyvern, Shattered/Scorched Tuftkin, and Woodland Cannon drop Earth Wisps, if you're crafting Wisp Lanterns like me.

Edit: I'm second guessing myself on Dark Wyvern, but from my shoddy memory because I haven't collected from it in a long time, I think it drops Earth Wisps.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 07-08-18 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have requirements. I had a pop up conversation with Belladona about letters no goals. Did get goal to meet Belladonain front of Town Square. Clicked Go but that was it.
    Did latest update and now Sabina goal popped up!

Ive got blue cloud berries from my pet wisp, 2 at the last collection. It’s very pretty! At last something to work on, I don’t mind it is a prequel, it’s nice to have characters from the main story line and apart from the wisp, not timed. I only need two more tridents for the mermaid section to finish that quest so really pleased there is something else to work on. I had stored about 12 expansion permits as I wanted enough to open a whole line at once. I guess my OCD tendencies payed of this time. Good luck to everyone