Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Executive Chef
    Goal 10 of Pt. 1/4: Investigate the Strange Light (comes from collecting from cloudberry bush) and
    Fend off the Wisp. (takes 15 hits)
    Last edited by Stymie52; 07-06-18 at 09:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Goal 11 of Pt. 1/4 : Follow the Mysterious Sound (To complete this goal, you have to expand to the purplish Cavern of Wilds. After you get there, the Centaur appears, and you start Pt. 2/4)

Executive Chef
    Goal 1 of Pt. 2/4: Enter the Cavern (collection time is 4 hours)

Fashion Designer
    Good time for a gem sale! I’ve been spending like a crazy person and will spend more if I could get them. Never buy at full price. Please!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not sure what’s going on but when I was taking out my lemon trees it let me place them in a space where I never expended and is not dark green like the rest of my space. I even put some more stuff out there and it let me place it.l I’m not mad at all I’m just confused lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C904614D-7D96-4980-82D9-70589F5E37F0.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	45525

Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    I’m not sure what’s going on but when I was taking out my lemon trees it let me place them in a space where I never expended and is not dark green like the rest of my space. I even put some more stuff out there and it let me place it.l I’m not mad at all I’m just confused lol

Yeah, I can go there as well. Beginning of the week, I had another 2 spots open up for me all of a sudden, one of them is a new plot now after yesterday. I think the code is acting up and showing the future available plots ahead of time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by paisley777 View Post
    Where the heck is Sabina's sword???
    I've gone on 3 of the 2- hour mushroom adventures and still nothing.
    Working on my 5th adventure now, still no sword. I thought we had settled this random drops problem long ago. What?s up with this?
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Yeah, I can go there as well. Beginning of the week, I had another 2 spots open up for me all of a sudden, one of them is a new plot now after yesterday. I think the code is acting up and showing the future available plots ahead of time.
    You will not be able to collect from them though. It's been posted several pages back that those spots could only work for deco only.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Working on my 5th adventure now, still no sword. I thought we had settled this random drops problem long ago. What?s up with this?
    I only had patience for 2 adventures because I didn’t think we could do the short ones. Dark Caves and Ancient Vault didn’t work for me so congrats to S8. They got 12 gems. (All freebies, even though neither adventure gave me any. )

~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m also still not sure where the bow for the expansion comes from. Is it also from adventures, or is it a reward for completing part one?
    I’m trying not to complain, because I am happy for the permanent storyline using old characters. Even if it is a prequel! But I wish the steps were a bit clearer, considering there is a timed aspect involved.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    I only had patience for 2 adventures because I didn’t think we could do the short ones. Dark Caves and Ancient Vault didn’t work for me so congrats to S8. They got 12 gems. (All freebies, even though neither adventure gave me any. )

~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m also still not sure where the bow for the expansion comes from. Is it also from adventures, or is it a reward for completing part one?
    I’m trying not to complain, because I am happy for the permanent storyline using old characters. Even if it is a prequel! But I wish the steps were a bit clearer, considering there is a timed aspect involved.
    The bow is given as a reward when you complete goal 5. It gives it to you after you make the 10 pink arrows.