Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    So I'm expanding into the new Sabina spots and there are flower shrubs in the expansion areas. One of them had a purple larkspur shrub and a RED TRILLIUM SHRUB! Is this just for the Sabina expansions or is it for all the expansions? Do we know?
    Join my kingdom of Barlonia! We like chocolate and Lord of the Rings there!

Good to know...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    So I'm expanding into the new Sabina spots and there are flower shrubs in the expansion areas. One of them had a purple larkspur shrub and a RED TRILLIUM SHRUB! Is this just for the Sabina expansions or is it for all the expansions? Do we know?
    So far only the Sabina arc expansions have shrubs. As far as I can re member only red & purple where present.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far only the Sabina arc expansions have shrubs. As far as I can re member only red & purple where present.
    Yeah, I found both a red and a purple. Those are pretty nice, considering the lowered requirements for the expansions!
    Join my kingdom of Barlonia! We like chocolate and Lord of the Rings there!

Good to know...

Executive Chef
    Help! I can’t find the answer to this anywhere. Where do I get the horseshoe nugget things that I need for Explorers permits? It says ‘fighting fauns’, but my fauns don’t fight. Am I missing something?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Help! I can’t find the answer to this anywhere. Where do I get the horseshoe nugget things that I need for Explorers permits? It says ‘fighting fauns’, but my fauns don’t fight. Am I missing something?
    I've moved your post to this thread and sent you a PM.

Maybe if you can read page 1 and see if that answers your question first given you may not have been in this thread before.

First time is collecting from the Hidden Outpost which spawns a Faun (you need to clear any other monsters off your board first), then after that you chop cloudberry bushes (best chance) to spawn it or you could chop the Grand Armored lilium plant. Hope that helps.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've moved your post to this thread and sent you a PM.

Maybe if you can read page 1 and see if that answers your question first given you may not have been in this thread before.

First time is collecting from the Hidden Outpost which spawns a Faun (you need to clear any other monsters off your board first), then after that you chop cloudberry bushes (best chance) to spawn it or you could chop the Grand Armored lilium plant. Hope that helps.
    Thank you! Now to start dropping berries to lure those fauns!

Rhino Keeper
    Ooh, ooh - I'm working on this and I still have to get to the part where I expand to the pink tree ( I just finished going to the cave, giving Thurston his root beer, etc.) Anyway I was collecting from the Christmas tree/Faun we just got from the Christmas tree event and the faun gave me a gold coin that says "Seal of the faun". Used to create explorer's permits for exploration, and it is earned from defeating fauns. I didn't know what it was so I just ignored it but I see here they're talking about a faun seal.

Goal 9:
    * Defeat a Faun 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | Spawn from Cloudberry bushes
    * Find Seals of the Faun 0/5 GO (skip 200 gems) | you may have some in your inventory if you purchased the FireFly or Grand Firefly during that event. If not, then you will need to keep defeating fauns.

So if that's what I found you can get them as drops from Red Nose Faunicorn from the Great Holiday Tree event.

Oh, and I'm sure everyone already noticed this but when you expand to the cave there's a rock formation that gives off silver ore.
    Last edited by queenspring; 02-20-19 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    Ooh, ooh - I'm working on this and I still have to get to the part where I expand to the pink tree ( I just finished going to the cave, giving Thurston his root beer, etc.) Anyway I was collecting from the Christmas tree/Faun we just got from the Christmas tree event and the faun gave me a gold coin that says "Seal of the faun". Used to create explorer's permits for exploration, and it is earned from defeating fauns. I didn't know what it was so I just ignored it but I see here they're talking about a faun seal.

Goal 9:
    * Defeat a Faun 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | Spawn from Cloudberry bushes
    * Find Seals of the Faun 0/5 GO (skip 200 gems) | you may have some in your inventory if you purchased the FireFly or Grand Firefly during that event. If not, then you will need to keep defeating fauns.

So if that's what I found you can get them as drops from Red Nose Faunicorn from the Great Holiday Tree event.

Oh, and I'm sure everyone already noticed this but when you expand to the cave there's a rock formation that gives off silver ore.
    All of the drops are already mentioned on page 1, including the Red Nose Faunicorn. Moving forward, if there are new sources for any of the material in this goal line, they will only be updated in the Inventory Guide. I might update the goal 9 notes with some more info though. Good luck with the rest of this story arc!

In search for Sabrina part two I have four watch towers and for the past two months they will not give me what I need. Do I have to buy a new watch tower? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    In search for Sabrina part two I have four watch towers and for the past two months they will not give me what I need. Do I have to buy a new watch tower? Thank you
    The watchtowers are the white square ones - that's definitely what you're collecting from? I've reread the goals and you don't need them in part 2, only part 1. Do you mean part 1?