Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Rhino Keeper
    Hi!
    I'm at goal 6. Where do I find the Wisp for the lantern? And where to expand, the two expansions on the sides first?

Old Thomas: Travel to the Hidden Outpost, there you will find my old friend, Gupil the Great.
    Goal 6:
    * Journey to the Hidden Outpost 0/1 GO | expand to N10 - 3300 RP, 3 enchanted lanterns, 500,000 coins, 3 expansion permits, Special Item Old Thomas' Letter

Thx!
    Marian

I'm on part 3 goal 6 which is expand to the Hidden Outpost. I have everything I need but the letter from Old Thomas's house. I could swear I got the letter from Thomas for Gupil, which is the previous goal. Wouldn't I still be stuck at goal 5 until I get the letter? Instead I moved on to goal 6. Can anyone help, please? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm on part 3 goal 6 which is expand to the Hidden Outpost. I have everything I need but the letter from Old Thomas's house. I could swear I got the letter from Thomas for Gupil, which is the previous goal. Wouldn't I still be stuck at goal 5 until I get the letter? Instead I moved on to goal 6. Can anyone help, please? Thanks.
    I think you're at the part that is really confusing because the go to arrow points to the outpost plot, but the plot to the left of it needs to be opened first. Very confusing. And how are players suppose to know that?
    Also your Old Thomas letter should be in your inventory.
    If this isn't what's going on, then maybe someone else can shed some light on this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I think you're at the part that is really confusing because the go to arrow points to the outpost plot, but the plot to the left of it needs to be opened first. Very confusing. And how are players suppose to know that?
    If this isn't what's going on, then maybe someone else can shed some light on this.
    Oh noooo, I opened the plot to the right site first! So now playing for tickets and lanterns :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    Oh noooo, I opened the plot to the right site first! So now playing for tickets and lanterns :-(
    Well I fess up. I did the exact same thing too. Before I figured out what M10 was and N10 and I think there was a Ksomething in there somewhere too. Plus there's about 3 more further up. Lol.
    Oh well. Not a timed goal.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Thanks so much! I expanded to the left. Now I need 2 more expansion permits.

Can someone help me. I am at 4/4 the first goal. Ir says search for Sabrina when I click go it takes me to an area next to big pink mountain area. But nothing happens when I click on the arrow. I don’t know if I need to expand next to that area first.

Host(ess)
    Yes, that's what it means. You need to expand to that area.

Thank you

Executive Chef
    Where to go to expand is really confusing. I'm at Part 1 of Goal 4 and it looks to me I have to expand J13 first with
    4 enchanted lanterns
    $600,000
    3 expansion permits
    3600 RP
    And it seems like I have to do all these first before I can get to where the arrow points me to in that first goal of search the wilds for Sabina.

First page says to expand to J12. I've already done that. Anyway I think I'm lost in the wild somewhere with Sabina. I need another search party. To find me!
    Last edited by riverly; 07-25-18 at 09:16 AM.