Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

I totally agree that rare drops happen more often when you also need the not rare stuff like sap, wood, stone, etc. I've tested the theory many times and it can't be a coincidence that it almost always works!!

Fashion Designer
    once you pick 10 berries, what's the prize? it looks like the purple mountain expansion is unlocked but i can't be certain

Fashion Designer
    I looked again at the previous page and part 3/4 seems to require 3 and part 4/4 seems to require 4 making 7 total unless I am missing something

Executive Chef
    On the goal where I pick 25 cloudberries; taste 25 cloudberries; and taste 250 rainberries, is it better to not have a monster parked or does it matter?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    On the goal where I pick 25 cloudberries; taste 25 cloudberries; and taste 250 rainberries, is it better to not have a monster parked or does it matter?
    When you're collecting, there is a chance for a wisp to spawn.

Rhino Keeper
    I expanded to the square with the cavern and the centaur. I seem to have acquired an awful lot of centaur droppings (aka small rock piles and tree stumps).

And I got the wisp, so have parked a beast for now - guessing I need to move it when the caverns are ready to collect. I've spawned rather a lot of wisps so would like to do a few rounds of the cloudberries without.

What do I need for part 2?

I show that I have 11 cloudberries on my goal wall. However, when I try to craft a lantern it shows 0/6. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I show that I have 11 cloudberries on my goal wall. However, when I try to craft a lantern it shows 0/6. Can anyone help? Thanks.
    You won't be able to do lantern crafting until you reach the goal that says so. Only then will the cloudberries start counting in your workshop. They however are not lost if you keep collecting.. you'll need them on your goal wall and leftovers appear on the counter in the workshop after.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I am having trouble doing the 1st expansion to L10, I have all the requirements to include the Princess Bow but when I go to the area Princess Bow does not show in the requirement list. I have tapped on the area to the right and left and still no Bow shows as a requirement. I have uninstalled and reinstalled game on Android tablet. I had no problem expanding on my Android phone. Any suggestions?

Part 2, Goal 3 requires crafting more root beer for Thurston, and the craft is back at the bottom of my Kitchen list. So collectors who missed out in Part 1 get another chance to craft an extra.