Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 07/05: The Search for Sabina

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    You will need to expand to J13 then J14 then I14. If you look at the sticky thread below titled Expanding, Lavenderdale has created what she calls a "google map". Great work!
    thank you, riverly. I expanded to J13 and J14. Now I'm trying to get enough expansion permits to craft the explorer's permit required for the next expansion in Goal 3 of part 4. Looks like I will need 150 trade tickets. My first collection from the dark unicorn was 2 trade tickets. Would be great to get trade tickets every eight hours. Hope my flygers start dropping more expansion permits, too.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-02-18 at 02:31 AM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goals all completed on page 1. I've still got the dialogue from Part 4 still to do, but the goals and inventory listing is complete (2 question marks with info still to find out). That was a huge piece of work! Let me know if anything is amiss.

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find the map with the j13 and j14 ? I Remember I saw it somewhere but cannot remember where it was :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Where can I find the map with the j13 and j14 ? I Remember I saw it somewhere but cannot remember where it was :-(
    page 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    page 1
    Thank you very much, this help a lot !

Executive Chef
    My Mountain of the Wild has dropped gold nuggets. Not very often at all, but thar is gold in them hills.
    Probably about as often as a deep mine.

Nightclub Owner
    My Mountain of the Wild has dropped gold nuggets. Not very often at all, but thar is gold in them hills.
    That is excellent news. I've packed mine away but I'll put it back on the board once I expand a bit more if there's a possibility of nuggets because that is the golden item I struggle with the most and am always in need of a few.

Executive Chef
    Reading your post I got mine out again.. it's quite bulky but if it drops gold nuggets I'll fit it in.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Can you please post new drops from the Mountain of the Wilds as there aren't any recorded yet. I just finished this today and had coal drop on the first collection and iron ore from the second. I'll complete the dialogue etc soon and then transfer it all over to the main goal guide. I'll add golden nuggets to the list as well as reported from riverly's post above.

Executive Chef
    Finished this morning - hooray! But there's still an hour til I can collect from the Mountain. I am maxed out on most cave-type items but will try to catch what I'm not getting.

I will say all the special animals were majorly helpful in completing this quest. I got expansion permits from (I think) the Birthday Goat and White Flyger this week (have had them in the past also), plus trade tickets from several of them, including of course two or three a day from the Dark Unicorn. I have a little garden where I keep all these lovelies and go there first every time I open the game to see what presents they have for me. Between that, my newly acquired Cabbage Hut, and the fairies/Aetas who occasionally give me Enchanter's Essence, I keep busy!

With some breathing room (finished the Sleeping Dragon today also), trying to decide if it's worth my while to work towards all those level 7 building goals.