View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=Rynetory2;1528414]Haha I guess the team gave us a big hint on the next event. I've flagged over this to them

I just checked my dancing igloo penguins and I got 40 tournament points per penquin. Wish I would have kept more than 3 now! Who knew? This game is such a rollercoaster!! Lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post

I just checked my dancing igloo penguins and I got 40 tournament points per penquin. Wish I would have kept more than 3 now! Who knew? This game is such a rollercoaster!! Lol
    I wish I’d bought loads! I was going to but had to be up early the next day so went to bed and completely forgot about buying anymore before the event ended!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Haha I guess the team gave us a big hint on the next event. I've flagged over this to them.

Aye, we all could. And I definitely need to catch up with some sleep lol.
    Oooh nooooooooo.....please please please no leaderboard!!!! NO LEADERBOARD...pretty please ;/

Farm Supplier
    Now I’m confused! What’s this about tournament points? I can’t see any tournament! ������

Executive Chef
    So, if we tap on the penguins dancing on the igloos, do they remain, or do they disappear and we get those random leaderboard points as compensation?

This was mean-spirited once again. Let us buy/sell with each other at least. Have reasonable drop rates.

Rhino Keeper
    so i've been debating whether i should write this, not knowing if it'll get read or even matter at all. now that the event is over and i've gotten some sleep, i guess i will go ahead with this (self)reflection... (disclaimer: i was one of the very, very lucky ones that got 1 pet just under the wire)

after years on the farm, this (and the gnome event by association) was hands-down the MOST difficult event(s) i've ever played. yes we all realized early on it was gonna be challenging, but never did i imagine how defeated i would constantly feel throughout this process. my philosophy has always been as long as i keep going, slow and steady, things would work out okay. but this hope was repeatedly beat down when for 3 straight days, i was getting zero to one punch from every 12 pigs collected. which really got me thinking....

yes the drop rates are random, but why are they sooooo different across different farms?!

we've all read about many examples of players who were tirelessly babysitting farms with alarms just to potentially counter the poor drop rates. however, despite doing this round-the-clock, we ended up with 1 person able to get 2 penguins without spending any gems v.s. a small handful getting 1 (w/ or w/o spending) v.s. some not getting anything at all (poor Rynetory2 ). i am no coder or anything, but to me, the only logical thing i can think of is that there seems to be inherent, drastic differences in how many items each player was getting per collection, which seems to imply this is really all about "luck" again...? and we were perhaps not all on leveled playing fields...?

i admit i don't have much going on in life atm, so i have the luxury of spending way more than average play time on these events. but i also remember a time, not so long ago, when i used to able to finish with relative ease and get rewarded with cute pets even with 12-hr work days. sure, event participation is optional, but if i were new to this game, i can imagine how i would easily feel very discouraged and lose interest in continuing playing with these very challenging events happening every quarter or so...

so yup, here is my two cents. wishfully hoping someone may see this one day... thanks for listening.

Rhino Keeper
    The Penguins' Summer Vacation

This little penguin looks like he's having a smashing good time lol.
    nice catch of that screenshot! XD so cute! your story again brightens my day~ thank you!!!

and sorry to see your penguins ended up leaving... i truly hope one day, someone somewhere will hear us and level the playing field to make things a little more consistent with effort instead of luck for these goal events.....a girl can dream, right?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    nice catch of that screenshot! XD so cute! your story again brightens my day~ thank you!!!

and sorry to see your penguins ended up leaving... i truly hope one day, someone somewhere will hear us and level the playing field to make things a little more consistent with effort instead of luck for these goal events.....a girl can dream, right?
    Aye, a gal can dream. And hopefully they come true. I have been waiting for penguin to come to Farm 2 for years and they finally came. I was so happy that it came true but too bad, dreams were shattered. Oh it was so close and yet so far! I hope they will be available in the Market for us to purchase.

I'm with you on what you said in your feedback post. I read it all and I couldn't have said it better. I'll be sure to pass in when the poll ends. Congrats on your penguin!

Go to the Main Page, you should see the Full Site option at the bottom of the page. https://forums.storm8.com/forum.php

Let me know if you still can't vote, I'll help you to add your votes based on your post above.
    Still could not find it. sorry!