View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    I am on 7 of 7 but I am giving up now. Five party packs is impossible with the drop rates the way they are. It is so sad that the events can't be finished anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    And don't forget all the hundreds of plane deliveries to get 170 Penguin Snacks for this Ice Chips...
    Plus $85,000 to get the igloos to get the ice chips.

So, 72% of respondents did not like the gnome event and if I recall correctly there were many posts complaining about it and the fact that items could not be bought or sold. Subsequent events seemed to show that S8 was listening and the user polls were much more favorable. This event is even more challenging than the gnomes. I wonder what happened?
    On the up side, the hula dancers are very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    So, 72% of respondents did not like the gnome event and if I recall correctly there were many posts complaining about it and the fact that items could not be bought or sold. Subsequent events seemed to show that S8 was listening and the user polls were much more favorable. This event is even more challenging than the gnomes. I wonder what happened?
    On the up side, the hula dancers are very cute!
    Great post! Spot on...baddddd event!

Farm Supplier
    Well I given up on the event due to drops I love love love the hula dancers tho. So not to upset.

Fashion Designer
    On the bright side, after the gnome event I believe we got The succulents. That was maybe the best event ever. So maybe there's hope for another one of those since right now we've got one of these. hey, a girl can dream...

��

Farm Supplier
    I’ve got the hula dancers, so I’m quitting now - I value my life too much to be worrying about pig drops! LOL My barn is full, so I’m going to offload everything for the bots!
    Very disappointing Event!

After completing the penguin event....now you have to move on to a ridiculous SECOND event to make the penguin come to life. I quit this game. It is no fun. I can’t possibly come up with 36 punches, 18 limes, 10 ice cream cones and more of whatever else. It is ridiculous. I work full time. I cannot possibly keep up.

I will be joining the many others who has decided the hula dancers are the only thing worth getting. So good luck to those who will proceed to the finish.

Quote Originally Posted by johnpaulg View Post
    I will be joining the many others who has decided the hula dancers are the only thing worth getting. So good luck to those who will proceed to the finish.
    I agree. I work. Can't be checking on my phone constantly checking for a pop up penguin. Even checking pigs every 3 hours is troublesome as you need to be harvesting and making feed. I love this game but I am really starting to dislike the events. The last one I was able to finish was the hedgehog