View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the Farm 2 forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your penguin punch and sadly that is not a game bug. The drops are random and unfortunately some players have low drop rates. You can see from the event thread that other players are experiencing the same as you and I am also facing this too. All we can do is to keep trying and hoping that we get more with the next collections. I hope you do get some more.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ade-2018-Jul-5
    Event now over and I also paid to speed pigs up but still no drops, wanted the penguin but another event where I missed out on the last challenge

Grand Emperor
    The Penguins' Summer Vacation

Once upon a time in a faraway land where everything is cold and icy... there are 3 penguins who are best of friends - Summer, Bernard and Proper.

The weather got colder as the winter months drew closer and Summer complained of the cold to his other two pals. "Brrrrrr... tis so cold that I couldn't warm the food and I am tired of eating cold pizzas all the time." Bernard suggested they take a vacation and visit their old neighbours, Polar Bear, Husky and Arctic Fox, who have moved to warmer places last year.

"They wrote me letters of how great and warm the weather is at their new homes. But I haven't hear from them lately... the weather is so cold here that even the birds refused to fly our mails the last few weeks! How about we visit them and check their new dens out? They have been asking us to go over for a visit." suggested Bernard. And Proper, being prim and proper, said "But... but.... we are the penguins, we are suppose to like the cold."

Anyways, Summer who has a fondness of summer weather, is all game for the trip and so it was decided that they go for a vacation.

When the 3 penguins arrived at my farm, they stayed at the Murray's Holiday Resort which was near to their friends' homes.

Basking in the warm sunshine, they totally enjoyed themselves catching up with their old neighbours, partying and chilling by the pool and enjoying the spa and archery facilities. The 3 penguins were especially thrilled to see hula penguin gals dancing gracefully. It's amazing where Mr. Murray managed to find these lovely dancers.

This little penguin looks like he's having a smashing good time lol.

The penguins had such a great time that they were sad to leave at the end of the trip. I tried to convince them to stay but sadly I ran out of penguin punches. Anyways, the 3 little penguins had a wonderful vacation. They promised to write as soon as the birds start flying the mails again.

The End

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	1531 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	45907Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1525 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	45908Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1502 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	45909

Congrats to you! At least you have something for your effort.

I didn't babysit my farm.... I put it on intensive care for last 12 days, setting several alarms for different intervals and collecting from pigs in the middle of nights. And I didn't get to complete this because of the lack of drops from pigs. They just won't yield no matter how many nights I deprived myself of sleep.
    I belong to the 0 penguin club. Congrats to members who won it or both!
    [QUOTE=Rynetory2;1528293]Congrats to you! At least you have something for your effort.

I?m so sorry you didn?t get your penguin as you worked so hard for it and really deserved to win one!
    Love your attitude always and the help and support you give us all! Thankyou!

The Penguins' Summer Vacation

Once upon a time in a faraway land where everything is cold and icy... there are 3 penguins who are best of friends - Summer, Bernard and Proper.

The weather got colder as the winter months drew closer and Summer complained of the cold to his other two pals. "Brrrrrr... tis so cold that I couldn't warm the food and I am tired of eating cold pizzas all the time." Bernard suggested they take a vacation and visit their old neighbours, Polar Bear, Husky and Arctic Fox, who have moved to warmer places last year.

"They wrote me letters of how great and warm the weather is at their new homes. But I haven't hear from them lately... the weather is so cold here that even the birds refused to fly our mails the last few weeks! How about we visit them and check their new dens out? They have been asking us to go over for a visit." suggested Bernard. And Proper, being prim and proper, said "But... but.... we are the penguins, we are suppose to like the cold."

Anyways, Summer who has a fondness of summer weather, is all game for the trip and so it was decided that they go for a vacation.

When the 3 penguins arrived at my farm, they stayed at the Murray's Holiday Resort which was near to their friends' homes.

Basking in the warm sunshine, they totally enjoyed themselves catching up with their old neighbours, partying and chilling by the pool and enjoying the spa and archery facilities. The 3 penguins were especially thrilled to see hula penguin gals dancing gracefully. It's amazing where Mr. Murray managed to find these lovely dancers.

This little penguin looks like he's having a smashing good time lol.

The penguins had such a great time that they were sad to leave at the end of the trip. I tried to convince them to stay but sadly I ran out of penguin punches. Anyways, the 3 little penguins had a wonderful vacation. They promised to write as soon as the birds start flying the mails again.

The End

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1531 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	45907Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1525 
Size:	333.3 KB 
ID:	45908Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1502 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	45909
    Gorgeous story but a sad ending! X

What is with the tournament points I’m getting off the dancing penguins?
    Thinking it’s another Leadership Tournament coming next

Rhino Keeper
    I got leadership points too on the ice chest. It is no longer animated but the igloos are. I don't want a leadership tournament event. My last group went crazy with the points.

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I got leadership points too on the ice chest. It is no longer animated but the igloos are. I don't want a leadership tournament event. My last group went crazy with the points.
    Yes I think we could do with an easier event this time!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by krissyone2 View Post
    I?m so sorry you didn?t get your penguin as you worked so hard for it and really deserved to win one!
    Love your attitude always and the help and support you give us all! Thankyou!
    Thank you for your kind words and being such a sweetie! I hope you managed to win the penguin or at least some of the cooler prizes.

Gorgeous story but a sad ending! X
    This was also a gorgeous event but a sad ending for most of us. Well at least we all tried our very best.

Grand Emperor
    What is with the tournament points I’m getting off the dancing penguins?
    Thinking it’s another Leadership Tournament coming next
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Haha I guess the team gave us a big hint on the next event. I've flagged over this to them.

Yes I think we could do with an easier event this time!
    Aye, we all could. And I definitely need to catch up with some sleep lol.

Haha I guess the team gave us a big hint on the next event. I've flagged over this to them.
    Oh please no....I need my sleep.....
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support