View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

This is probably a stupid question but how do we go for BOTH penguins? Is there something else I should be doing besides trying to get through goals 1 through 7? There aren?t any collections to be turned in that I?m aware of...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They are really superbly cute, aren't they? I'm once again extremely impressed by the designers and the team.

I've passed in this request for us all. I'm sure we all love to keep the animations.
    Yes yes that will be great!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but how do we go for BOTH penguins? Is there something else I should be doing besides trying to get through goals 1 through 7? There aren?t any collections to be turned in that I?m aware of...
    take a look at the goals for the gnome event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...1-(POLL-ADDED)

see how similarly parallel the gnome goals are vs the current penguin goals...that's what we're all referring to. there's one final step after steps 1-7 where it'll ask you to take all the items you've made so far to make one ultimate item ("coin"). and to earn both prizes, you'll need to turn in "x" ultimate items to both morgan and piper.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 7 of 7
    Find 1 empty glass from fishing
    Find 1 Lime slice in the mine
    Make 1 frozen Rainbow Penguin Punch in the studio
    REWARDS: 200 coins, question, 3 experience points

Recipe Frozen Rainbow Penguin Punch
    1 hour 30 minutes in the studio
    10 Empty Glasses
    18 Penguin Punch
    4 Silly Straws
    6 Lime Slices

Picture of prize so going to be another step like the Gnome event
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5091.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	45546
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-06-18 at 06:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Goal 7 of 7
    wow!!!! *fireworks* at this rate, you're so definitely gonna be able to get both penguins!!! XD

congrats, seriously! D i'm so happy someone is gonna be able to get both without spending gems...too bad i've fallen behind now given my uncooperative pigs who have refused to give up any "punches" (pun intended)...

btw, i really wonder if the team is aware that, even though we have the option to put events items up for sale in the market, they are actually invisible to other players, kinda like those expired items from past events. Curious if this is intentional vs UNintentional coding oversight left over from the gnome event that they just weren't aware of....hmmmmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    wow!!!! *fireworks* at this rate, you're so definitely gonna be able to get both penguins!!! XD

congrats, seriously! D i'm so happy someone is gonna be able to get both without spending gems...too bad i've fallen behind now given my uncooperative pigs who have refused to give up any "punches" (pun intended)...

btw, i really wonder if the team is aware that, even though we have the option to put events items up for sale in the market, they are actually invisible to other players, kinda like those expired items from past events. Curious if this is intentional vs UNintentional coding oversight left over from the gnome event that they just weren't aware of....hmmmmmm......
    We have played other events that the items are invisible.
    This way players not participating can sell the items for barn space.
    As for getting two I will be happy with one.
    If like the GNOME event we have to repeat everything....that is a lot of planes and my product is now low.
    Machines are all churning out items but some items take a long time to make.

My advice to everyone is send Planes, collect from pigs by setting an alarm if you can, make a penguin jail area so he can only appear in a small area making it easier to spot him to get Snowballs.
    If you don't have the item for a plane and takes too long to make then refresh that order.
    Make dough balls for fishing.
    Buy all shovels and pickaxes you see.
    Don't forget the two hour maple trees.

DO NOT SELL any of the event items you have made because if this is like the GNOME event they will be needed for the last step.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-06-18 at 08:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    They totally know, Orca. I mean, I'm not speaking g for them, I'm just guessing this is the planned strategy that for this one there's no selling to each other and that the ability to put into our stores is solely about barn management.

Judy drinks espresso and goes and sits on the cold ceramic floor and continues sending planes and throws Snowballs at the Penguin....ooops I must need sleep soon ...you are suppose to be throwing snowballs to me.

Rhino Keeper
    We have played other events that the items are invisible.
    This way players not participating can sell the items for barn space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'm just guessing this is the planned strategy that for this one there's no selling to each other and that the ability to put into our stores is solely about barn management.
    true. but they've also done items invisible from barn but stored kinda in the cloud for space management, achieving the same goal. i guess it just didn't make total sense to my tiny brain why they'd "tease us" like that when they could use the "cloud" alternative if the true intention is barn space. anyhoo...time to stop torturing my brain with all these guessing

in any case, yes! i'd be so content with just 1 penguin achieved this constant plane sending is making me buy-buy-buy from markets too, which then puts even more strain on barn space...lol what a contradiction

Rhino Keeper
    Judy drinks espresso and goes and sits on the cold ceramic floor and continues sending planes and throws Snowballs at the Penguin....ooops I must need sleep soon ...you are suppose to be throwing snowballs to me.
    LOL take a break and get some sleep ms judy! XD we are only 1 day in, and you've made so much progress already!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast