View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    By spending a ridiculous amount of time during these last 4 days of playing the game, I was able to complete enough tasks to get 1 penguin pet. By ridiculous, I mean, setting one clock to go off every 9 minutes, 50 seconds and another to go off every 3 hours to tend the pigs... even when I should have been sleeping. I thought other events were hard, but this was like an extreme challenge. If I didn't have a job where I sit at a computer all day, I wouldn't have been able finish with even one pet.

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    By spending a ridiculous amount of time during these last 4 days of playing the game, I was able to complete enough tasks to get 1 penguin pet. By ridiculous, I mean, setting one clock to go off every 9 minutes, 50 seconds and another to go off every 3 hours to tend the pigs... even when I should have been sleeping. I thought other events were hard, but this was like an extreme challenge. If I didn't have a job where I sit at a computer all day, I wouldn't have been able finish with even one pet.
    Lol used to be me, but I had to slap myself into reality...not worth losing precious sleep and being outside. I love the hula dancers, penguin on an igloo and the slider....good enough for me. Not spending gems feels good too!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 07-17-18 at 10:11 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I missed the pets for this time.
    I stopped at goal 7, realizing that goal was difficult to complete for me.
    But I am happy with hula dancers, slider, and the iglos now have big heart or love on its top!

I doubt that y'all really care how much a person spends on goals, only not to be able to finish. This is the second event that I spent a good bit of money. The pigs didn't drop enough to finish goal. I had about 60-70 different fish bait, that I had to use just to get 10 glasses. This being said, I'm closing all of my games. I've spent a lot of money on all of them, but no more. Really loved Farm Story, but not worth it, thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug8 View Post
    Congrats to you! At least you have something for your effort.

I didn't babysit my farm.... I put it on intensive care for last 12 days, setting several alarms for different intervals and collecting from pigs in the middle of nights. And I didn't get to complete this because of the lack of drops from pigs. They just won't yield no matter how many nights I deprived myself of sleep.

I belong to the 0 penguin club. Congrats to members who won it or both!

Replying to Rynetory’s Poll. not able to find the full site access.

I did not like this event because it was impossible for most players to complete and was way too tedious watching for the penguin and tending the pigs. I got to the last goal , completing 3 party packs. I did not get either penguin. With the low drop rates, I estimate it would have taken 3 additional days. I did like the prizes except for the sunbathing Penguin. The penguins are adorable and the animations very nice.
    I think Storm8 invites unhealthy amounts of playing time and takes away the fun with events like these. There must be a better way to get revenue and have the events be fun. I can’t speak for others, but when evens require this much hands on and are this tedious, I will not purchase the needed packages but would rather skip them or not finish because I don’t wish to encourage these practices.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Replying to Rynetory’s Poll. not able to find the full site access.
    Go to the Main Page, you should see the Full Site option at the bottom of the page. https://forums.storm8.com/forum.php

Let me know if you still can't vote, I'll help you to add your votes based on your post above.

Fashion Designer
    I did like the event but disappointed that I didn?t finish. Completed 2 party packs by midday today and that was it. No time left to finish. But it?s been that way for me on most events lately unfortunately. Oh well. I guess at least we have events now. For awhile we didn?t have any. I did like the prizes too.

Executive Chef
    Just thought I'd acknowledge the hard work we had to do to get through this event (some successfully, some unsuccessfully) with a reunion of the cast of "Happy Feet"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1781 
Size:	461.7 KB 
ID:	45903
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-18-18 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo