View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Got 2 pets at the end with so many sleepless nights !!!! Personally I prefer the dancing penguins more than pets . They look cuter and easier to get

Farm Supplier
    Hi I'm close to finishing step seven.. is the penguin on ice Slide just an ornament then.. I'm a little confused. Thanks.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Hi I'm close to finishing step seven.. is the penguin on ice Slide just an ornament then.. I'm a little confused. Thanks.
    The penguin ice slide is the prize for step seven.

To get a penguin you have to turn in five Party packs to Morgan or to Piper.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    The penguin ice slide is a really cute ornament! I’m happy to have it and the hula dancers!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgskg643 View Post
    Does anybody have the penguin? If you do congrats to you. This event is impossible to finish with all these low drop rates and also not being able to sell /buy event items 😭
    Hello, I have just finished the event without using gems or real money. I must say it was heaps more challenging than what it should've been. But the penguin is so adorable and actually one of my favourites!! I have included a photo, so everyone can see him. You're also more than welcome to visit my farm. To get a better look at him. But please, I ask of you no feeding the penguin!!! HelloUncertainty is my farm.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5861.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	236.8 KB 
ID:	45810

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I saw one on someone?s farm, it?s a smaller version of the one you pop, not worth my time and definitely no gems for this unattainable event. The hula dancers are cuter!
    The penguin pet is actually the same size as the one you're referring to.

yes, i'm finding this a problem, too...been sending dozens of deliveries and only getting one or two snacks. Impossible to finish this goal. waste of time now. Very disappointed

Farm Supplier
    Thanks.. ok I'll be happy with that then. Love the little hoola penguins.

Finally finished task 6 after sending out countless plane deliveries. Trying to decide if there is time to finish task 7 before the event ends. I need a lot of pengiun punch from the pigs and the glasses from the pond.

Rynteory2 - I know that the end date states 7/17 but I think on the gnome event the last day was set aside for those who have the event items to craft the gnome. Do you know if the last day for this event is only to decide which pegiun you want or if we can still collection event items though tomorrow? If I have another day there may be just a slight chance to finish task 7 for the last decoration. Also can you ask the team if they will be changing the igloos and ice chests into decorations after the event ends? If they will be turning into decorations I may purchase another ice chest if I get another snack. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Finally finished task 6 after sending out countless plane deliveries. Trying to decide if there is time to finish task 7 before the event ends. I need a lot of pengiun punch from the pigs and the glasses from the pond.

Rynteory2 - I know that the end date states 7/17 but I think on the gnome event the last day was set aside for those who have the event items to craft the gnome. Do you know if the last day for this event is only to decide which pegiun you want or if we can still collection event items though tomorrow? If I have another day there may be just a slight chance to finish task 7 for the last decoration.
    I'll ask but I can't promise I'll get an answer in time. My advise is to finish everything before the event ends, you have until Jul 17. The dateline is stated on the goal screen, it's safer for you to take that as your dateline. Normally crafts, goals, event items, etc become not active once the event ends.

Hope you are able to finish Goal 7, the penguin slide is animated and very cute.

Also can you ask the team if they will be changing the igloos and ice chests into decorations after the event ends? If they will be turning into decorations I may purchase another ice chest if I get another snack. Thanks
    All event items turn into decorations when every event ended. No promises on the animations though, I did ask and submitted a request last week.

Rynetory2 - Thanks for the info. Will keep my fingers crossed that the animation stays for the igloo and ice chest. Still need 5 glasses and 12 punch.