View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    OK one voice of dissent. The tanning penguin looks... Kind of dead. Poor dude! Hope he's at least using sunblock! So not bringing him out right now. But I can't wait for these guys to walk around, though my guess is they'll waddle like the gnomes.
    I thought the exact same thing about the tanning penguin...he kind of looks like he?s dead. Maybe he?s just taking a nap while he tans. I have him laying out by some water, but I agree - hope he has some sunblock on! He is cute though.

Fashion Designer
    Ooooh dear. I have a sinking feeling I won't be able to finish this event. I have the gems to get a bunch of this stuff skipped thru, but I'm just not sure I wanna spend them on this. This is gonna be like the gnomes, really hard! OK, I'm gonna plow on and see where I can get. In the meantime, I am looking forward to seeing the pet on someone's farm so I can decide if I wanna spend the gems. Good luck everyone! And all hail Judy for all of her posts and recommendations, cuz without her I think half of us wouldn't have our pets, oy!

Quote Originally Posted by waywardwood View Post
    Same here! I just made 14 deliveries in a row when woke up this AM and no Penguin Snacks. Had dropped way off last night too...only 2 total for me so far despite making a lot of deliveries.
    Agreed. Penguin snacks are low drop rate. 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 6

Tend Maple Trees 5
    Find Silly Straw 1
    Make Frozen Penguin Punch 3

Rewards: 200 coins . Hula dancer pink(I'm guessing) . 3xp

Recipe for Frozen Penguin Punch (kitchen) 1 hr
    12 Snowballs
    6 Ice Chips
    5 Penguin Punch
    1 Silly Straw

Total
    36 Snowballs
    18 Ice Chips
    15 Penguin Punch
    3 Silly Straw

I'm thinking this event is nearly identical to the Gnome event ... so am expecting something big after goal 7 
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 07-06-18 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Goal 6

Tend Maple Trees 5
    Find Silly Straw 1
    Make Frozen Penguin Punch 3

Recipe for Frozen Penguin Punch (kitchen) 1 hr
    12 Snowballs
    6 Ice Chips
    5 Penguin Punch
    1 Silly Straw

Total
    36 Snowballs
    18 Ice Chips
    15 Penguin Punch
    3 Silly Straw

I'm thinking this event is nearly identical to the Gnome event ... so am expecting something big after goal 7 
    It looks that way so far... Hopefully we don't have to do the steps 5 times over again. I had to spend almost 500 gems because I wanted both gnomes.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I'm just wondering if somebody saw some event related items in the store. It seams that we can sell it since it shows up in the barn and you can price it. I made an experiment on my mini farm putting 2 items for sale but they are invisible to others including my main farm. So my conspiracy theory is that we can't sell and later on it is going to be bought by computer system.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowGattone View Post
    I'm just wondering if somebody saw some event related items in the store. It seams that we can sell it since it shows up in the barn and you can price it. I made an experiment on my mini farm putting 2 items for sale but they are invisible to others including my main farm.
    OH MY! U R RIGHT! i haven't seen ANY event items in the newspaper/neighbor shops yet...i just thought it was still early, but now that you mention it...

i hope this was actually unintentional and gets fixed by the team soon... fingers crossed a team member sees these posts before the end of day/start of wknd....:/

Rhino Keeper
    The pigs aren’t giving up any fruit punch! Come on S8.

I've sent over 50 deliveries and only got 1 fish can someone please help with this situation

Fashion Designer
    Most of the time we cannot sell to each other. We can put them up for sale in our barn, which really helps us with the barn space, where the Bots will then buy them.

I think you all are right, this is just like the gnome event, and really the animation is even exactly like the Gnomes. It's really perfect if you think about it, the Gnomes waddle, penguins waddle, I like the logical reuse of this code! I don't think I'll be able to finish this one, though I'm going to try, but given that I was able to get a pet in the last event with only 4 days to do it, it's hard for me to complain!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast