View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    I am on my last rainbow ice cream... what do we do with all 12 of them? Will I need them for another goal, or do I just sell them?
    DON’T sell them if you want to complete the event! If you look at the first page of this thread, it will tell you that you’ll use them later!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Does anyone have the penguins on their farms yet? I want to see how the look when the walk around and stuff before i decided if i want to continue the event and have to spend gems.
    On my farm you can find a penguin. They are super cute and totally adorable.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-09-18 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Removed other player comment for privacy reasons

Farm Supplier
    Thank u for yr answer Rynetory2. Its soooo difficult and now I must try for the pigs too OMG

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Honestly after the last event I?m tired out...who has the time to play all day in the summer and weekends. Not me...I can?t be looking for those creatures to pop all day...too bad but not worth it anymore. Just my opinion.
    I?ve rarely been able to finish an event lately. There?s usually one or two drops that are horrendous making it impossible to complete. I?ve been working from home this past week and this week so I?ve had more time to play but it?s still not enough. While I enjoy a challenge, rarely completing events isn?t fun.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Honestly after the last event I?m tired out...who has the time to play all day in the summer and weekends. Not me...I can?t be looking for those creatures to pop all day...too bad but not worth it anymore. Just my opinion.
    I totally agree! The events are getting so hard to finish & it?s not worth the frustration.

Please let us trade the party packs!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I have only ever really wanted one pet on my farm and that would have been a penguin. Well a dolphin would be nice too. Now, that there is one for an event, I won't be able to get it due to the facts that my pigs are not giving me punch. I know it is random but I also know coding and you can set coding up to give more than I am receiving. One (1) punch out of 36 pigs collected is a joke and based on random odds, it is quite possible I may not receive anymore. I would have gladly given up all my other pets for this penguin that is how bad I wanted a penguin... well maybe I would keep a unicorn. I can keep trying but based on the drop rate, the time left of the event, the quantity needed and the fact that I am broke and cannot afford so spend real money, I guess I will have to just snuggle up to my stuffed penguin instead.

Rhino Keeper
    A penguin showed up today - after none yesterday - and it gave me straws - I have lots f straws already from my maple trees, all I wanted was snowballs - so frustrated. The game knows I have a maple grove and don’t need them, so it gives them to me - this is the second time! UGH - so frustrated now! I can’t finish level 3.....

Pig drops -Me too! Since Sunday I got one then till now nothing comes

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    There's an issue with the Summer Penguin goal and I've reported this over. Let's wait for the team to fix this for us before we can proceed. I'll post in Bug thread as soon as I have more news. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uin-Goal-issue
    Update:

The Summer Penguin Goal issue has been fixed. Please report in the bug thread if you are still having issues. Thanks.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uin-Goal-issue

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We've fixed these issues. They were text problems, so the goals have been updated to be correct. Let me know if there are any questions!