View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I seriously doubt I'll finish goal 7 of 7, simply because the drops for the Penguin snacks just are not happening for me. Oh, well. To be honest, after realizing this was another Gnome event...I just kind of gave up. Repeating steps over and over and over again really is not that fun.

This is so boring. I’m not even going to attempt another event after this fiasco.

Fashion Designer
    I don?t see how I can finish. I?ve been working from home this past week and this week and have had more time to take a break and play the game. I still only have ONE party pack done and will be lucky to finish the second one tonight. There is absolutely no way to finish this unless they increase the drops. I usually get 1-2 bottles or NONE from the pigs and the party penquin doesn?t always drop snowballs. The delivery on the orange fish is like every 15th delivery. I have depleted all my inventory of hard to make items or long time cooking items that I reserve for train deliveries. I never came close on the gnome event but this one I put in MAX EFFORT and it?s going to be for nothing. I?m getting more and more disillusioned with the events. Months back we had ZERO events when they changed developers and coders and now we have them all the time but they?re impossible to finish. After awhile it?s not fun to play. Idk. I love this game and have been loyal for years but I?d like to win at least more than just once every few months or even less. I play every event and give it a lot of effort but usually just get a few decorations. Getting new pets now is impossible. Oh well. I guess there?s only two choices: Play the game and get what you get or quit.

New Resident
    I purchased the penguin crossing a few days back and for the first hour it was great. I had the penguin visit sometimes 3min, 10 min, 15min apart BUT for the last couple of days the penguin has never shown up?

Any one else have this problem? I have a limited space on my farm for it to pop up so I know he is not hiding elsewhere.

forum rules
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-16-18 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Removed strike comment - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Too limited space did cause the problem for me to pop the penguin too. Best thing is fill up the hidden spot but leave space that you can directly see empty . He will surely turn up there. Don?t forget to reload after few mins . The sign does give double amount but I think it?s still not worth it.

Merci pour le jeu, mais l'?v?nement des pingouins est beaucoup trop difficile... j'ai achet? plusieurs packs pour m'aider, mais c'est impossible ? terminer...vraiment dommage 🙁

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellepoule View Post
    Merci pour le jeu, mais l'?v?nement des pingouins est beaucoup trop difficile... j'ai achet? plusieurs packs pour m'aider, mais c'est impossible ? terminer...vraiment dommage ��
    Welcome to the Farm 2 forum.

You're right, this event is very difficult because of the drops and requirements. I think most of the players are facing the same. I hope this is not your first event because if it is, you have started on a difficult event. Dont be discouraged. Hopefully the next event will be easy or at least easier than this.

Less than 1 day left and I'm still stuck at Goal 7. Guess it's time to give up on this event. If a poll is added to this post asking about the event, I would definitely vote for disliking this event. Such a ridiculous event.
    Last edited by omega_trojan; 07-17-18 at 01:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Finally submitted my SECOND party pack. Took me almost 2 days to collect the items. What a waste of time. I should’ve quit trying days ago on this one. Really disappointed at how impossible this event was. Idk maybe a subscription business model would be better vs basically forcing ppl to buy gems to succeed in the game. If it were a subscription membership model then we could at least enjoy the game at our leisure vs frantically scrambling to collect items for events and never succeeding. With a subscription they could make the events still challenging but actually feasible and doable and they could still make money. Gem purchase could still be an option for those players with a bigger wallet but at least for some of us on a very tight budget like myself, we could still have hopes of succeeding in events. Just my opinion.

Making my final party pack now. The event was a little hard and I would like to have both penguins. Can the summer penguin go on sale and maybe the cool penguin too?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support