Thread: iOS update: locked out of other games

Rhino Keeper

iOS update: locked out of other games

I used to be able to easily switch from one game to another. I have 3 accounts. Ever since I got the latest phone update (Apple); I can?t figure out what I?m doing wrong in order to access my other games. Is there a web link I need to add for this feature now? If so what is it? CAN?T PLAY MY GAMES! Help me please. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Have you tried using the Login feature to access your other accounts? Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I used to use this feature successfully and loved it. I can tap through the log in feature to switch from one game to another until I get to the “log in” tab. Since Apple updated new privacy and security measures that I have not figure out yet, I have to switch games by:

Go through normal process and then after I enter my User ID and Password I have to go to the Apple store, open Bakery Story, then go back to the login feature. Very frustrating. The new iOS change requires a “web link” and password. So unless there’s a web link to login to games, I guess I have to keep logging in through the App Store. Or I need to find out how to disable the new iOS feature but it doesn’t seem that will be possible.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Grand Emperor
    Log onto your Game Centre before you start your games. Maybe not log off from Game Centre to avoid these steps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Log onto your Game Centre before you start your games. Maybe not log off from Game Centre to avoid these steps.
    I have 3 S8 accounts for Bakery Story, Castle Story and Dragon Story; will I be able to access all 3 accounts through the Game Center? Thanks

Grand Emperor
    No change to the previous way you access to your accounts using the Login feature. Logging unto the Game Center may help to avoid the pop up asking you to log unto your Game Center. I am not getting these pop ups after I logged in.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your help. I just realized I should be logging in through DS I guess. I’ve been logging in through BS all these years. I’ll try through Game Center eventually when I know for sure I won’t lose access to all 3 S8 accounts.

Grand Emperor
    You shouldn't lose access to your accounts. But to play safe, make sure you have the storm8 IDs and passwords of your accounts. Support will definitely be able to help you should you lose any account. Hope this gives you some assurances.