Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FREE BOOSTED BREEDING - July 3rd 2018

Rhino Keeper
    I activated my diamond temple yesterday but haven't gotten any diamonds yet. I usually have really good luck with it and get several during the week it's active. Hopefully they show up soon it just sucks that it's taking away from me trying for mantaray.

Update: finally got a 41 hour timer which should be a ridgeback. Happy dance...dont have one of those yet!! I also got mantaray finally on main acct. Still have yet to get one on baby acct.
    Last edited by Sugarcat5; 07-08-18 at 10:21 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I activated my diamond temple yesterday but haven't gotten any diamonds yet. I usually have really good luck with it and get several during the week it's active. Hopefully they show up soon it just sucks that it's taking away from me trying for mantaray.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I lucked out and got my Mantaray on try #4 before I activated the Temple and noticed the boosted breeding. I'm so used to ignoring the boosted breed that it takes a while before I notice when it's free, lol. As for the DT Common, I can never get it using the obvious (water+light this time) I only ever get it when I use unusual pairings, this time I used Lost Love and Devoted since the Valentine is neutralized during breeding and it's basically the same as breeding blue+white.

Banned
    I've only activated my Diamond temple 2x, and I only got 1 diamond type dragon from it, so I don't bother with it.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, I'm half wondering if the free boosted breeding was a mistake since it's over already! I went to go switch out my dragons this morning and saw that the boosted breeding was back to 12 gold and all the dragons that went on sale the 3rd are gone. Talk about a flash sale!

I was thinking we'd have the boosted breeding for at least 5 days but secretly I was hoping for a full 7.... shows what a chump I am. I had big plans on trying to see if the Honeycomb was really breedable (since the codex and market were once more conflicting) by using the free boost and if I didn't get it by the end I was going to buy it but everything left so quickly I didn't have the chance. Your loss s8!

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah the diamond temple might be a dud this time for me too. It was pretty good to me last time. This time I have two waters, a wizard, and what looks like a gemstone. Oh well, had to try. Hopefully it gets better!

Rhino Keeper
    Does Diamond temple help to breed a Diamond Dragon (from 4 elements) or does it only help to breed diamond hybrids (with diamond element in at least one parent)?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I lucked out and got my Mantaray on try #4 before I activated the Temple and noticed the boosted breeding. I'm so used to ignoring the boosted breed that it takes a while before I notice when it's free, lol. As for the DT Common, I can never get it using the obvious (water+light this time) I only ever get it when I use unusual pairings, this time I used Lost Love and Devoted since the Valentine is neutralized during breeding and it's basically the same as breeding blue+white.
    Thx....im gonna try ur combo for mantaray tomorrow

Rhino Keeper
    Got a winter rose which is good for trading, a mist and two Olympus dragons to add to my water dragons and wizard. I think it's safe to say I won't ever activate the diamond temple again. Never mind the diamond hybrids, that's just too many commons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123