Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FREE BOOSTED BREEDING - July 3rd 2018

Fashion Designer

FREE BOOSTED BREEDING - July 3rd 2018

I just noticed we have boosted breeding for coins instead of gold! Perfect for breeding some of the rereleased breedable dragons

Good luck everyone!
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Banned
    Thanks for the info! I hadn't noticed!

Farm Supplier
    Very kind of you to share, thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    I noticed it too but aren't we all trying to breed a Common dragon for the Tales event? SMH
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    I find it funny that every time I open the game I'm bombarded with pop-ups for every new dragon and everything imaginable but they neglect to share that the boosted breeding is free or that they've once more given us a quest for free Essence. Of course the quest starts the same day as a DT which means that you can do one or the other just like they did last month. I asked if this was an oversight or if it was intentionally done to encourage players to spend gold in order to speed up either their DT quests or the Essence Quest but I was naturally given no response other than them moving my thread discussing this. Apparently with this new schedule we're never going to get an Essence Quest during a week when it's actually feasible to complete it. It's all these little things that are really making me question my commitment to this game and more importantly the company behind it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I just noticed we have boosted breeding for coins instead of gold! Perfect for breeding some of the rereleased breedable dragons

Good luck everyone!
    Thanks so much, I didn't see a popup. Does anyone know when free boosted breeding ends?

Nightclub Owner
    I would think we'd have it for a week since they also have the Diamond Temple on at half price and it lasts seven days. It would make sense if they both lasted the same amount of time but since none of us have seen a pop up on the subject we'll just have to wait and see I suppose.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I find it funny that every time I open the game I'm bombarded with pop-ups for every new dragon and everything imaginable but they neglect to share that the boosted breeding is free or that they've once more given us a quest for free Essence. Of course the quest starts the same day as a DT which means that you can do one or the other just like they did last month. I asked if this was an oversight or if it was intentionally done to encourage players to spend gold in order to speed up either their DT quests or the Essence Quest but I was naturally given no response other than them moving my thread discussing this. Apparently with this new schedule we're never going to get an Essence Quest during a week when it's actually feasible to complete it. It's all these little things that are really making me question my commitment to this game and more importantly the company behind it.
    I noticed the same thing - now the Tales are on the first week of the month meaning the Essence quest is at the same time, which then means you get 0 essence, because you need to start questing with the Tales dragon asap to get all the items needed. This seriously feels like it's intentional, to make sure we get as little essence as possible.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I noticed the same thing - now the Tales are on the first week of the month meaning the Essence quest is at the same time, which then means you get 0 essence, because you need to start questing with the Tales dragon asap to get all the items needed. This seriously feels like it's intentional, to make sure we get as little essence as possible.
    -Use the Breed Bonus + Quest for Escence
    -Complete the Tales

Choose one , forget the other one.

Enhaced breeding lowers the posibility of common dragons, then you have less chance of getting the mantarray dragon so you can not complete the tales event.
    Questing for escene is 24 hours process, you need to complete the 3 hours quest 9 times the first 3 days, or you are not gonna make it.

Maybe Storm8 must add another 24 hours event that use, i dont know , Spell Shop ... no wait, there is the 24 hour keys ...

Tales is the hardest event in DS

Fashion Designer
    Boosted breeding results:
    1. Mythic/Familiar = Spell - great start since I can trade this for essence.
    2. Mythic/Familiar = Genie - seriously? Common dragon while using boosted breeding? (-_-)
    3. Virtue/Chronicler = Honeybee - another 40 essence!
    4. Virtue/Chronicler = 5 hours. I'm pretty sure it's a Love Dragon (-_-)

I'm throwing different dragons in hopes of getting the rare dragons that I still need (medusa, honeysuckle, etc). Still thinking if I should activate the diamond temple and breeding roost for more chances of breeding while the boosted breed option is free.

So far, breeding trend for me is SR-C-SR-C. I wonder if I'll get another super rare next. Lol.

Edit: spent a couple of gold to speed breed and hatch while activating my 10x boosts and breeding roost. Lots of common and rare fails including neo bubbles, corals, 2x kite, 2x neverending and other blue-green/purple-green/yellow-red/purple-blue fails. On the other hand, I managed to breed a Cauldron dragon! (Yay, a new one!) Plus a couple of super rares for trading. (^^,)
    Last edited by glenngenius; 07-06-18 at 06:37 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast