Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: July Dragons: Seaqueen and Seaking Dragons

Executive Chef
    Both of mine have been crafted. Seaqueen is on the nest now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Having a free week with no events?! That's a dream I could definitely get behind.

WE HAVE PTSD >___<

maybe there is a short tournament from friday to monday >__<

Banned
    Every month I am able to craft one of the dragons on both of my accounts and the other dragon on neither account. My Kings will never have their Queens. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Both of mine have been crafted. Seaqueen is on the nest now.
    Congratulations.. My Seaqueen will finish hatching in 3 hours to join her (sea)king whose patiently awaiting her arrival...

Rhino Keeper
    When is the last time to accurate these items? I see that nowhere

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there will be another event after this Tales in which we can earn tiaras? I wasn’t able to breed the last DT common dragon so I couldn’t finish. This DT, I activated the second den. I’m on my 11th breed and still no luck. I’m currently crafting Seaking but need another 7150 tiaras for Sea Queen.

Nightclub Owner
    I would think this DT and the current tourney will be the last events for tiaras. The tourney offers 3500 tiaras if completed and the DT 6265 in total. I've checked and you would have to complete the tourney and DT to the end of Chapter 9 in order to get the amount needed.

Rhino Keeper
    I craft the sea queen but im short 500 for the King . I really dont know why

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I would think this DT and the current tourney will be the last events for tiaras. The tourney offers 3500 tiaras if completed and the DT 6265 in total. I've checked and you would have to complete the tourney and DT to the end of Chapter 9 in order to get the amount needed.
    My problem is I’m struggling to breed the common dragon and that means I won’t be able to get past chapter 6. Oh, well, time will tell. I’m just frustrated with the common dragon requirement.

Rhino Keeper
    How long to we have to collect and craft Seaking Dragon (Earn Aquar Crowns from Breeding)? Somehow despite constant breeding this month several of my games are a bit short.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast