Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: July Dragons: Seaqueen and Seaking Dragons

The Honorable Panda

July Dragons: Seaqueen and Seaking Dragons

Seaqueen- Earn Aquar Tiaras during events and from the Aquar Spire ( in market for purchase)

Seaking Dragon- Earn Aquar Crowns from Breeding and from the Aquar Ruin( in market for purchase)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    reaching xxx points in the world event, there is a book goal for this,
    any extra aqua crown for reaching 2300 points in world event, and beyond?

because i had reached 2300 and did not seem to get the msg extra aqua crown (monthly dragon) was given. and no further pop up for reaching xxx points in world event ... i am seeing if i have to save the evolving /hatching for the new event after friday's update.

i have finished current tournament, and the count i have for aquar crown is only 11275
    and 15369 for tiara (supposedly got from breeding?)

Banned
    It's strange but I have more Tiaras than Crowns but I'm definitely not complaining because I will have enough for both dragons before the end of next week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180719-175922.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	46116

Another set of monthly dragon which i would never get coz S8 always decides not to allow me to enter the game on weekly basis for a day or two n this time it's for sure been 2 weeks
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

I've already crafted and hatched Seaking a few days ago, and have a total of 15,369 Aquar tiaras towards Seaqueen after finishing the tournament. Hopefully I'll have her on my island by next week..

New Resident
    What are the different ways to earn tiaras and crowns for the sea queen and sea-king ??? I don’t have enough gold to buy the ruin and spire... how else can I get ruins and spires, or this a losing battle?!?! I need 9k each more!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maika16 View Post
    What are the different ways to earn tiaras and crowns for the sea queen and sea-king ??? I don’t have enough gold to buy the ruin and spire... how else can I get ruins and spires, or this a losing battle?!?! I need 9k each more!
    The Aquar Crowns for the Seaking are mostly (98%) earned by breeding; I'm pretty sure I've only seen one side goal (during the last event) that gave them. On the other hand, the only way to earn the Aquar Tiaras for Seaqueen is by participating in every event and tournament (including the side goals to breed/hatch/raise specific dragons) and complete as much as you can. The farther you get in an event/tourney, the more Aqua Tiaras you earn.

The current LB (insert eye roll here) has a side goal that awards Tiaras as you reach point milestones. If you make it to the final point marker of the goal (6700 LB points) you'll receive 5000 Tiaras total. Judging from previous months there should be another event/tourney after this LB to offer more Tiaras because I usually have a few thousand extra if I complete every event.

All in all, 9000 sounds like a lot but it isn't impossible to get the items needed in the time left. However it is likely that you'll have to use gold and bingo boosts to finish. It all comes down to your style of playing and how much time, effort and gold you want to put in to getting the materials needed for the dragons. Good luck, I hope you're able to craft the dragon(s) you want.

Fashion Designer
    I need about 7k more of each so I hope there is another event.

Rhino Keeper
    I think that there is one more tournament (long , with a 3-color tropic dragon as prize ), but if is a 7 day tournament, must start, right now, or will be ending after the month's end.

Maybe a 6 days breeding event ? There was a Zodiac event this month?

I don't think they do another World event because Leaderboard is still active. Tales is a 10 day event so it not enough days .

OR maybe , they are giving us a free week to rest and build up food? ::thinking::

Nightclub Owner
    Having a free week with no events?! That's a dream I could definitely get behind. But knowing the way the game has been run lately I highly doubt it seeing as how we don't even get a full day off between events anymore. Like you, I was thinking it would be another tourney before the end of the month to offer more Tiaras but one can never be sure when it comes to s8 and their scheduling decisions.

Thankfully, I've just reached the last LB milestone (only by using bingo boosts and 60 gold *angry face*) which finished the side goal that gave me enough Tiaras to craft Seaqueen and have 369 leftover. It's nice knowing that I can choose to ignore the next event completely if I wanted to, haven't had that feeling in a while which is a shame; I might just skip the next event for a breather!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast