View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

10 38.46%
  • I did not like this Event

11 42.31%
  • I could not finish in time

9 34.62%
  • Mantaray Dragon

9 34.62%
  • Seafish Dragon

12 46.15%
  • Adrfit Princess Dragon

11 42.31%
  • Seacrypt Dragon

13 50.00%
  • Secret Step

1 3.85%
  • Aquar Lamp

3 11.54%
  • Raw Marble

1 3.85%
  • Aquaria Gateway

3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Secret City 2 Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    Ugh. I didn't finish the tournament so nownI have to buy gold just to get stupid weak ass adrift princess through the battles.
    No, I wouldn't do that.
    I myself stuck on Moonrise since yesterday with 9 hours left and Neo Glasswing will be hard to beat too. I wait and sit tourney out. Either a new one starts with easy opponents in the first rows or just normal battling with the chance to go further in tales.
    Funny thing is, that my level 170 game breezes through the tourney like never before. Neo Glasswing and Neo Valiant went down on first try with Neo Glasswing 15. But I only went to first dragon in tales because of low food.
    My level 90 game is doing tales and tourney got hard as I started to craft Adrift Princess. Maybe random, maybe not, who knows?

Rhino Keeper
    I have been breeding white plus blue since we started this weeks thing and nothing again only one time since this mistery breed a new dragon have I ever gotten one and it was only after I complained. Does any one have any ideas on how to breed white plus blue ? For the 10 th time. I have tried thanks

Rhino Keeper
    You are lucky I have been trying since the event started an still as of today nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Me too this is the Pitts

Fashion Designer
    Ugh, two battles to go with Adrift Princess. Maybe it will go well, but I'm not feeling positive about it at this particular moment. It took me 3 or 4 tries to win the first one with her.

Fashion Designer
    I started a strategy thread here:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Tales-Strategy

I ended up almost two days behind because I wasn't getting the Mantaray dragon. I was hemming a bit about buying it but realized when I saw it in the market, before I realized it was the dragon tales common, I wanted to buy it. I held off once I realized what it was and tried to breed it to no avail. So, I bought it.

Then I got a bit stuck waiting for the dragons to finish breeding to collect the whatever from breeding and spent all day yesterday raising my ADrift Princess. She's raising to level 7 now, which is holding up my battling so I'm still behind but my Seafish is at 14 already, my Mantaray is at 6 already, I quested nonstop until I had everything I needed for crafting and already crafted one of the two secret maps I need. So I should be able to catch up soon. I just need to send my Seafish on one more Hidden City quest and leave that unfinished until I get to that challenge.

I got videos to speed up the tournament. Between that and my Diamond (15), Achilles (15), Glasswing (14), and Neo Glasswing (11) {That's the one that beat Neo Glasswing in the tournament} I was able to finish the tournament on Sunday.

Banned
    I read here someone used lost love with devoted for mantaray. I used and a nghbr did too, we both got 3 hrs. My small island has lost love but not devoted so I tried enamored and that didn't work.

GL to all still trying for mantaray. I had about 14 fails before I saw that post. Thanks to who wrote it.

Rhino Keeper
    I spent a bit of gold just to finish the tournament because I ran out of time, so used adrift princess. I worked so hard on this tales and strategy but I won't be able to finish it because of the level 12 adrift princess act. I have everything else but it would be impossible for me to level it from 10 to 12 in 30 hours. And I've been farming like every hour of this ten days. I really don't know how people get through the tales without spending a ton of gold. I swear I farmed more in the past ten days than ever and still won't make it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I spent a bit of gold just to finish the tournament because I ran out of time, so used adrift princess. I worked so hard on this tales and strategy but I won't be able to finish it because of the level 12 adrift princess act. I have everything else but it would be impossible for me to level it from 10 to 12 in 30 hours. And I've been farming like every hour of this ten days. I really don't know how people get through the tales without spending a ton of gold. I swear I farmed more in the past ten days than ever and still won't make it.
    I'm so sorry. Have you done all the mining that you can do? That gets you some food, too.

Nightclub Owner
    Ugh, real life has been crazy and I got super behind on my quests for a day or so. I think I'm back on track but only time will tell, what I do know is that I'm struggling for food at the moment and am considering sitting out the next DT if the food requirements are too high. In all the years I've been playing, I've never struggled so much for food but between all the events that require food and the constant influx of new dragons my fields are drying up!

S8, you've really got to either lower the requirements or finally give us a new crop that yields more.

Also, I'm enjoying the looks of the Sea themed dragons, I really wish they'd release a 5 dragon habitat for the Tropic type dragons. These last few months I've been placing my dragons together by release and I'm struggling to place these ones. Right now I have them in the Daycare that was on sale last month but I'd rather have them in a habitat where I could appreciate the visual of them grown.