View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

10 38.46%
  • I did not like this Event

11 42.31%
  • I could not finish in time

9 34.62%
  • Mantaray Dragon

9 34.62%
  • Seafish Dragon

12 46.15%
  • Adrfit Princess Dragon

11 42.31%
  • Seacrypt Dragon

13 50.00%
  • Secret Step

1 3.85%
  • Aquar Lamp

3 11.54%
  • Raw Marble

1 3.85%
  • Aquaria Gateway

3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Secret City 2 Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Hi there. Have been reading everyones suggestions for Mantaray. Still stuck and have just put another 12 hours on the breeding den from light and hammerhead. Is there a combination at the type level i should be breeding (common + common or common + rare) that would work. I have tried all strategies mentioned in the chat at least twice. Timer says i have 2 days left so any suggestions would be greatful. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    I ended up almost two days behind because I wasn't getting the Mantaray dragon. I was hemming a bit about buying it but realized when I saw it in the market, before I realized it was the dragon tales common, I wanted to buy it. I held off once I realized what it was and tried to breed it to no avail. So, I bought it.
    I considered buying Mantaray also because I have having no luck breeding it but decided that rather than spend 200 gold to just buy it, I would pay gold to skip the tasks that required Mantaray, which would be cheaper (112 gp to skip all 3). So I paid 50 gp to skip the Breed Mantaray task. Luckily, after that, I was able to breed Mantaray and level him up quickly to use for remaining tasks that required this dragon.

I got lucky with battles that required Adrift Princess. I had finished the tournament the day before and got a metal/green/purple dragon that I saved to use when I got to that task and she defeated it first try. Then today, for the 2 battles, I started early and kept battling until I got two green type dragons that she could defeat. The other tasks were prepared previously so I could get through them quickly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp View Post
    I considered buying Mantaray also because I have having no luck breeding it but decided that rather than spend 200 gold to just buy it, I would pay gold to skip the tasks that required Mantaray, which would be cheaper (112 gp to skip all 3). So I paid 50 gp to skip the Breed Mantaray task. Luckily, after that, I was able to breed Mantaray and level him up quickly to use for remaining tasks that required this dragon.

I got lucky with battles that required Adrift Princess. I had finished the tournament the day before and got a metal/green/purple dragon that I saved to use when I got to that task and she defeated it first try. Then today, for the 2 battles, I started early and kept battling until I got two green type dragons that she could defeat. The other tasks were prepared previously so I could get through them quickly.
    Hmm, I didn't realize it was just cheaper to skip those tasks. Maybe that's what I'll have to do next time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Hmm, I didn't realize it was just cheaper to skip those tasks. Maybe that's what I'll have to do next time.
    It is entirely ridiculous that any of us should have to choose between either spending gold to skip the Mantaray tasks or purchase said Dragon when it's meant to be a Common for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by desraymlp;15ya26562

Thanks for the feedback. This game can be quite sucky at times.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I've been playing for years too and the food requirement now is insane. Ridiculous really. Just think about how much planting you have to do to get 350K or whatever apples in 10 days.

Farm Supplier
    I'm back on track :-)
    In one hour the last chapter starts.
    I didn't spent any gold and I would never buy a common dragon for gold. Why do you do that? I try to understand but really don't get it. I had luck to breed Mantaray, but if not, then not. He will come along as soon as tales are over. And that's a point to save a lot of food. For next tales you have enough and maybe breed the common in time and all is good :-)
    I really love the game but always remember it's only pixels your complaining about. Really cute pixels of course but why should I stress myself? Real life is hard enough. So take it easy and have fun :-)

New Resident
    Im out. After 21 tries (really Storm???) and fails I have no Mantaray. You r not getting my gold this time or ever again for that matter. A common should not be this difficult to obtain.

Executive Chef
    Back on track, sped up the diamond and was able to quest for the last few items I needed. Waiting on neighbors to send me the needed piece right now. That's the worst part of the last day..........

Rhino Keeper
    Phoenix: I mined at least 50+ bombs and dynamite during the tales but got little food. That 100 (or often 50) apples and 1000 coins you get with each piece doesn't really help in tales.

Whoever said this game shouldn't cause stress is right. I think I should uninstall it. I just don't get the same enjoyment out of it anymore and now I'm spending like 5X more.