View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

10 38.46%
  • I did not like this Event

11 42.31%
  • I could not finish in time

9 34.62%
  • Mantaray Dragon

9 34.62%
  • Seafish Dragon

12 46.15%
  • Adrfit Princess Dragon

11 42.31%
  • Seacrypt Dragon

13 50.00%
  • Secret Step

1 3.85%
  • Aquar Lamp

3 11.54%
  • Raw Marble

1 3.85%
  • Aquaria Gateway

3 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City 2 Dragon Tales **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Thanks KSB
    Whilst I totally agree with you that completing events requires forward planning, progress is totally dependent on being lucky enough to breed the common dragon - in this case Mantaray...
    ...Hence I stick to my resolve not to start events until and unless I am lucky enough to breed the common dragon required.
    Feeding in advance is also a good strategy - HOWEVER this presumes you have enough food. With no respite given between events I find this the most difficult aspect. I am currently sitting on less than 85k. A quick look at levels were obliged to raise the 3 dragons to suggests that this event will require over 500k apples.
    OVER 500K APPLES?!! How did you calculate that number?
    In fact, does anybody here know specifically how much food the dragons of this story require to reach the levels designated for the tasks?
    Every SB, I see experienced players throwing out different suggestions for food reserves -- 185K; 200K; 300K; now 500K. It would be nice to know for sure what is needed, especially for players who struggle to build up food reserves to even 100K. It sucks to find out in Chapter 9 that you just don't have enough gas.

Fashion Designer
    Tales usually take between 300,000 and 350,000 food, total. Here's the feeding charts for Seafish and Adrift Princess. (I hate math and was too lazy to add it all up )

Each level shows the total for all 5 bites of food.

Mantaray will need a little food, too- something like 1500-2000 total, so not a lot. These guys are actually on some of the cheaper feeding schedules, so the total this time is probably on the lower end of average Tales food costs.

*Addition: just checked, and these food costs look to be the same as the last two Tales- same feeding schedules.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 07-04-18 at 03:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Totally agree with you. Typically I buy all the new habitats because I like having variety and bc they hold 4 dragons. I haven't bought any of the recent for-coins habs that only hold 2.
    Getting to that point myself. I love the unique habitats and would *love* to keep them on my island, but the fact that they continue making it only 2-slots is so useless. You can?t even store the habitats away! So if/when it comes to it, I?ll have to sell my lovely unique ones just so I can get a basic one with an extra slot :/

Also, for some reason when I saw the Tropical attribute, I decided to just throw in a Water/Tropical and Light. Landed me 20 hours -__-

Ah well, at least I got the unpleasant business of breeding the Mantaray Dragon out of the way...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F3A6E1EB-6A76-4709-97AF-928692B8F599.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	838.4 KB 
ID:	45457 ... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76451BC4-7C2C-4F47-98E7-5D964689BF12.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	549.6 KB 
ID:	45458

Had three Enamored Dragon fails before I got this.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Tales usually take between 300,000 and 350,000 food, total. Here's the feeding charts for Seafish and Adrift Princess. (I hate math and was too lazy to add it all up )

Each level shows the total for all 5 bites of food.

Mantaray will need a little food, too- something like 1500-2000 total, so not a lot. These guys are actually on some of the cheaper feeding schedules, so the total this time is probably on the lower end of average Tales food costs.

*Addition: just checked, and these food costs look to be the same as the last two Tales- same feeding schedules.
    Seafish to L14: 174,230 food
    Adrift Princess to L12: 110,460 food
    Mantaray to L6: 1,245 food
    Total is almost 286K food. It may be closer to 200K if your game is below L30.

Thing is, if a player is struggling to produce this much food for one event, then that player is also falling short in other events like leaderboards, world events and the monthly summoning. If that's the case, it may not make sense to push through the last three chapters, because while those chapters drop more summoning tokens than the first seven combined, it's not enough to get you even one summoned dragon unless you are prepared to spend a heap of gold near the end of the summoning.
    Last edited by SoJam; 07-04-18 at 08:02 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love to see my way past Chapter 9 one day; and I will, for the right dragon. This is only my third Tales and my third month of playing on this account. I haven't started the event yet, and won't try until I've bred Mantaray. I have nearly 230K food because I've been rationing. I can get to 286K, but I'm really not sure I want to feed all that to THESE particular dragons. Tropics? Royals? Meh. I may stop at Ch.7 even if I get Mantaray. And this time I mean it -- I'm saying I "MAY" stop. LOL

New Resident
    Mantaray in the breeding den on my third try. Blue Moon and Moonlight was my successful combo. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Goof to know I shouldn?t even bother trying. There is no way I can get 300K apples when we literally just had an event where you had to evolve dragons for points.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow i hope you would fix the game. I finished my chapter and then it rolled back to the start. Collected my treaure dragons and 1 hr. later went back and was not collected, geeez fix the game Please.

Rhino Keeper

Add 10x Evolution Boosts to Token Coin Options

The end-quest (Secret Bottle, in this case) gives you a token coin for hatching the final prize dragon, and the coin allows you to craft either a dragon (Islander this time), 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 Farming Boosts. Can someone post what speed the boosts are? I hope they are 10x speed, because anything lower would be lame.

Actually, Storm8, those should be Evolution boosts -- 10x evolution boosts. Because oddly enough, 5x and 10x Evolution boosts are far more scarce in Bingo than Adventure Tickets, and much trickier to get.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast