Thread: Highland Summer - cant hatch Celtic Cub

Rhino Keeper

Highland Summer - cant hatch Celtic Cub

So my celtic cub was awarded and cant be placed on the nest. In storage it is crossed out and says goal. I am so ready to quit this game. I really hate writing support I always get the samw lame story every time your game is working.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missourijan View Post
    So my celtic cub was awarded and cant be placed on the nest. In storage it is crossed out and says goal. I am so ready to quit this game. I really hate writing support I always get the samw lame story every time your game is working.
    Guess there is no help to be found. Support didnt reply either. Maybe I should fight the credit card transactions. Mahbe somebody would care then.

Two plus days and cant hatch mt celtic cub. Now I need all goals for these days autorewarded.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-18 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Removed off topic / inappropriate comment

Banned
    Guess there is no help to be found. Support didnt reply either. Maybe I should fight the credit card transactions. Mahbe somebody would care then.

Two plus days and cant hatch mt celtic cub. Now I need all goals for these days autorewarded.
    Send a direct message to Elsa.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-18 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer

Go to device settings under apps, forest store and clear cache and data then open game back. Graphics will take a while to load but goal should clear and you're game will be back to normal
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-29-18 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Send a direct message to Elsa.
    Yes, feel free to send a message if you have something time sensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Go to device settings under apps, forest store and clear cache and data then open game back. Graphics will take a while to load but goal should clear and you're game will be back to normal
    ^ Yes, please do this. This item is not locked by goal and there's no command from the game telling it to be locked. So there's something cached that's giving you a corrupted view.