Thread: Dragon Story - Crafting Dragons

New Resident

Lightbulb Dragon Story - Crafting Dragons

So, this new essence feature is a total upgrade to the old system and I love it, however,... during the old system I trade in A LOT of dragons and accumulated quite a few gems that are now deemed useless.
    Can storm8 introduce the trading of gems for essence aswell please? This would make use of all of our old gems and make the game more appealing!

Hopefully someone who reads this will know how to contact the right game designer to ask this / enough people will read & agree so it gets the attention needed by the right people.

So if you would like to see this happen could you please leave a little comment so everyone can see it would be an improvement

Thanks for your time

New Resident
    I'm the 1st to agree

Fashion Designer
    This would be great! I still have a couple gems hanging around as well

New Resident
    Yep, not only trade the old gems, but have the ability to trade all old items in storage that we were unable to use for events and such! If I can’t get the dragon with all this material (tiaras, feathers etc), then at least offer an option to trade for something else!

I wish we could sell our dragons and stuff to our neighbors.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-10-18 at 02:10 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference