Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Uses for Cowbells

I have been playing this game for almost 7 years now and have 153
    Gold bells. Please make a change that allows me to use them for
    Something

Rhino Keeper
    The gold bells can?t be that rare because I have 57. 274 silver. Why have them as drops at all if they?re useless? It?s one of those common sense questions.

I have 26 gold cowbells and I'm dreading sending more deliveries. Well we ever be able to use them on something? So useless now...

Paul, I love the pets idea! Or. Maybe even a third gazebo for our extra pets we have to store. We definitely need more pet housing after 6 years of play. Gold bars are not rare and should be a leto be used. It?s a game, people can earn them like we did, but have something to look forward to buying 😊

I agree more things to use the bells for👍

May I nudge this thread to suggest, if there are to be no new uses for cowbells, that an exchange be implemented, please? Maybe even just a one-way breakdown, like 1 silver cowbell could be exchanged for 2 bronze ones, or one gold for three bronze? I’ve only recently restarted playing after a long hiatus (new account, new farm, etc) but I remember just accumulating bells to no apparent purpose. I’ve been playing this account for 231 days and have 23 silver bells, and after I get to level 60 and get the goat skin, they'll just sit there. Just a random thought, thank you for my (once again) favorite game and happy new year to everyone

I agree. 3767 days on the farm with no habitats for some of my pets
    Because of imposed limits and habitats like jungle falls not available. 10 years and i may just be done

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12