View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Do you want side goals to return?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

28 54.90%
  • I didn't like this event

5 9.80%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

15 29.41%
  • Celtic Cub

19 37.25%
  • Will-o-Wisp

32 62.75%
  • Maregonna

30 58.82%
  • Avalon Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Fairy Tree

9 17.65%
  • Food

30 58.82%
  • Runes

38 74.51%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 3.92%
  • I want the side goals to return

24 47.06%
  • I don't want the side goals to return

8 15.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Highland Summer - 2018 Jun 26 (POLL ADDED)

Does hatching complete When you put the egg on the tree of life or at the end when it ready to get off?

What’s qualify “hatching “ putting egg on the living tree or taking the egg off?

Quote Originally Posted by reddog2Times View Post
    What’s qualify “hatching “ putting egg on the living tree or taking the egg off?
    Taking it off.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    What are good animals to breed to get a dark animal for act 3, chapter 5? Thanks!
    Fire + Water = Dark or crystal unicorn and skyger either one is easiest for me

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Fire + Water = Dark or crystal unicorn and skyger either one is easiest for me
    Thanks a lot! Fire & Water worked for me.

Rhino Keeper
    What are good animals to breed to get a dark animal for act 3, chapter 5? Thanks!
    Short answer: Skyger & Pyro Pony, or ANY Dark-Fire combination.
    Long answer: The key thing is to use only ONE additional element to Dark. Avoid Electric-Dark or Dark-Water as those are mostly very long breeds.
    Since Chapter 4 asks you to breed with a Racmoon, pairing Racmoon with either Rock Rhino or Skyger; or with another Dark-Earth will guarantee a Dark-Earth egg, which you can then hatch for the Chapter 5 task.
    If you've already done the Racmoon task and didn't get a Dark breed from it (because you introduced a third or fourth element), I would suggest going for Dark-Fire; you may be lucky enough to get the 5-hour Mountain Hare for the new goal!

*Also note: If your forest is below level 30, the animal you hatch for Chapter 5 Act 3 will NOT need to be Dark.
    Last edited by SoJam; 06-30-18 at 05:01 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot! Fire & Water worked for me.
    That's a good one. It guarantees the 7-hour Skyger. But for most players, that's a throw-away egg.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog2Times View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Taking it off.
    ...and it doesn't matter what you do with it -- sell the egg or place the hatchling in a habitat -- either action counts as hatching.

Added to post: But surprise! In my younger forest the nest was empty when I got to the "Hatch any animal " task. (Something had apparently gone amiss earlier. Did I fall asleep as I was about to place the egg? Did the game roll back on me?) In any case, I didn't have an egg ready; I was SO mad. My breeding pair was ready and waiting, so I placed their egg on the nest and -- BAM! -- "Great job! Move to the next Act!" Huh??? Pretty sure egg placement doesn't usually count as hatching but sometimes certain events or goals will surprise you.
    Last edited by SoJam; 07-01-18 at 02:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    That's a good one. It guarantees the 7-hour Skyger. But for most players, that's a throw-away egg.
    Lots of ppl want the quickest time dark to move it out of den off the nest in sb

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Lots of ppl want the quickest time dark to move it out of den off the nest in sb
    I agree. But we just got that Mountain Hare goal, right around the time most players are working Chapter 5. It's a 5-hour Dark; you can **** two birds with one stone.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast