Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Loam Gnome - 2018 Jun 26

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I really like this one. It's nice to see an original design for a change. *thumbsup*
    Yes, I agree! I love this one!

Banned
    I really like this one. It's nice to see an original design for a change. *thumbsup*
    I'm not crazy about this one, but like you said, at least it is something new and original, even though it reminds me very much of the Grinch. I know that I have been one of the people advocating for a wider variety of animals. I didn't know they would go with fictional animals, but whatever; at least it is something new.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Sakrysta, I agree entirely. Loam Gnome is a welcome change from the recent barrage of mythic big cats and horses (not that I dislike those either!).
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Anyone else having an issue with it not letting you battle? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and wasted 8 gems thinking I did something

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justplainjessi89 View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with it not letting you battle? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and wasted 8 gems thinking I did something
    I'm not having any trouble on either of my accounts.

10. Opponent: Sun Chimera (Mythic)
    Used Muliet (Valentine) Val (S) 3 times but lost.
    Used Romance Prancer (Valentine/F) Val(S) Val(S) Val(C) won

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm not crazy about this one, but like you said, at least it is something new and original, even though it reminds me very much of the Grinch. I know that I have been one of the people advocating for a wider variety of animals. I didn't know they would go with fictional animals, but whatever; at least it is something new.
    I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thought it looked grinchish! Haha

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone beaten round 10 yet. I'm stuck. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Has anyone beaten round 10 yet. I'm stuck. Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I beat it with level 15 Crystal Unicorn.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jmatarii View Post
    Code:
    43 Taurus (20) Zodiac/Plant 		x115	Dark , Crystal , Rainbow , Halloween , Spring , Spooky , Winter , Sea
    44 Leopardchaun (20) Shamrock/Earth 	x130	Plant , Crystal , Birthstone , Royal , Magic
    Thanks for starting this thread and keeping the information updated for the Community. Much appreciated!

Here are the missing rounds if you need.
    Round 45: Ocean Ocelot L20 (Sea/Dark)
    Round 46: Aquafox L20 (Dark/Water)
    Round 47: Glacial Griffin L20 (Water/Earth)
    Round 48: Loam Gnome L20 (Dark/Nature)

I have updated the hit strengths for this tournament to the Battle Chart in Main Guide, so I wont post them here. I'm guessing you may be on android without hit strength or you have not the chance to test them, feel free to refer there and copy those you need to add to your Post 1, if you need specific strength. Once again thanks for your help! Cheers.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast