Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76

Thread: Papillon - 2018 Jun 26

  1. #21
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    726
    Welp. Baby account got on first try... why oh whyyyyyyyy cant my other get anything!! I'm starting to think my luck is backwards, an acct with little activity and two purchases ever gets it so easily...... maybe I take it down a notch on the other for awhile...see if that makes a difference ..my goodness my love for this game has got me stressed!

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Welp. Baby account got on first try... why oh whyyyyyyyy cant my other get anything!! I'm starting to think my luck is backwards, an acct with little activity and two purchases ever gets it so easily...... maybe I take it down a notch on the other for awhile...see if that makes a difference ..my goodness my love for this game has got me stressed!
    I have noticed that the more money/gems I spend, the worse my luck gets. Last week I spent way too much and then the game glitched, so I stopped buying gems. Now this week I get the Papillon first try and both my Arena and Colosseum have become noticeably easier?

  3. #23
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I have noticed that the more money/gems I spend, the worse my luck gets. Last week I spent way too much and then the game glitched, so I stopped buying gems. Now this week I get the Papillon first try and both my Arena and Colosseum have become noticeably easier?
    Thats why i never get lucky breeding limited ones LOL.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.


    Crystal Unicorn @ 03-21-2017
    My 2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @ 05-14-17
    My 3th; Garnet Griffin @ 08-24-17
    My 4th; Pearl Peryton @ 10-21-17
    My 5th; Emerald Dragon @ 05-28-18
    My 6th; Spinel Ravenstag @ 06-03-18
    My 7th; Ruby Razorback @ 09-05-18
    My 8th; Jasper Dragon @ 03-07-19
    My 9th; Obsidian Cyclops @ 03-22-19
    My 10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @ 06-04-19
    My 11th; Valkyrie @ 08-22-19
    My 12th; Topaz Tiger @ 10-03-19

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Oh, you have high-ranking hopes! LOL
    I never even heard of a Banana Slug and can only dream of your gemmies. So... Are you NOT trying for the Common Papillon? Or did you already get two Papillons from the Slug and are now moving on to bigger and better things?
    Yep, I got 2 Pappilons in a row with with combos posted above (one from each breeding). Since I don't have anything else to breed for right now, except for LadyPug, I decided to stick with this combo for a few days and see if I get any of the other animals I listed. Well, maybe not this exact combo, but nature and electric. I just bought the Banana Slug about a month ago, and I'm glad I did.

  5. #25
    Rhino Keeper oficeandfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dragonstone
    Posts
    189
    Finally after 2 thunderhawks, 1 porkupine and 3 sheep dogs I got it with lightning leopard and pandafodil. Felt like I was going insane!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."


  6. #26
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    726
    Finallllyyyyyy for goodness sake I got this bad boy... glad Ive been stressing over commons and limiteds...

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Finallllyyyyyy for goodness sake I got this bad boy... glad Ive been stressing over commons and limiteds...
    Congrats to you and others who have got it!

  8. #28
    I have no luck on this so far and I'm worried since I have failed to breed the last common animal needed for the previous storybook. I really hope I get to breed this too. Crossing my fingers and toes. Good luck all!

  9. #29
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Welp. Baby account got on first try... why oh whyyyyyyyy cant my other get anything!! I'm starting to think my luck is backwards, an acct with little activity and two purchases ever gets it so easily...... maybe I take it down a notch on the other for awhile...see if that makes a difference ..my goodness my love for this game has got me stressed!
    Same for me...baby acct got it first try. Main acct keeps getting nothing but long fails. And now that game autostarted I don't have much hope

  10. #30
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have no luck on this so far and I'm worried since I have failed to breed the last common animal needed for the previous storybook. I really hope I get to breed this too. Crossing my fingers and toes. Good luck all!
    I hope you can get it, good luck!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •