Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPANSION: Solar Bear

Executive Chef

EXPANSION: Solar Bear

Name:  IMG_5226.jpg
Views: 3541
Size:  73.9 KB

GOOOOOOOOD NEWS!!!!
    They're here: new expansions on the upper left purple plots!!
    They go to a new animal (seemingly earth-fire judging from the colours of it) called the Solar Bear!
    The habitat cap has been raised too: for me it now shows a cap of 76!!!

More details to follow later: good luck to those who have hung in here waiting for precisely this moment!

Goal screens for expanding to the Solar Bear:

Name:  IMG_5223.jpg
Views: 1501
Size:  57.0 KB

Name:  IMG_5224.jpg
Views: 1408
Size:  49.5 KB

And there it is! The new animal, the Solar Bear.

Name:  IMG_5227.jpg
Views: 1484
Size:  75.1 KB

Name:  Solar_Bear_All.png
Views: 1574
Size:  194.3 KB

Solar Bear.
    Earth-fire.
    Rarity: Super Rare.
    Breeding and incubation: 18 hours.
    Evolution time: 20 hours.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-14-17 at 06:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Woohoo!!! Exciting! I'm so glad for everyone who didn't have more room to expand. This certainly breaths new life into the game!

Executive Chef
    I assume that you have to expand to the lower left corner of the Upper Purple shelf before you can access the shelf that the Solar Bear is located, since that is the only space I have not expanded to on the Upper Purple Shelf. Either that, or you need to finish expanding all the old spaces first.

I hope this meets everyone's needs.

Fashion Designer
    I'm happy to see the additions but I kind of wish the Solar Bear introduced a new (breedable) element.

Yay for an increase in allowable habitats!!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I can't check the former for you for another 9 hours as just earlier today I initiated an expansion on the upper blue shelf :P
    It would be my guess though they you first have to go through the lower purple shelf expansions in which case it will still take a long time before I get there. Maybe it's possible to "carve a straight" path to it, just like is possible for reaching the Treent...
    Exciting!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, thank you, thank you S8! And sorry to all the mods/Regina who have taken our abuse over this, but this is a much overdue and welcomed update!
    Last edited by Hawksmoor; 09-18-15 at 11:58 AM.

Fashion Designer
    This is great news for all who had maxed out on expansions and habitats. Congratulations!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I can't check the former for you for another 9 hours as just earlier today I initiated an expansion on the upper blue shelf :P
    It would be my guess though they you first have to go through the lower purple shelf expansions in which case it will still take a long time before I get there. Maybe it's possible to "carve a straight" path to it, just like is possible for reaching the Treent...
    Exciting!
    I show an expansion from the lower Purple Shelf to the middle Purple Shelf below the Solar Bear. However, I am hoping that I can get to the Solar Bear shelf from the upper Purple Shelf as ell. I should have enough Runes for my next expansion tomorrow and I will be able to check It out. I does look to me like another 12 expansion plots.

Fashion Designer
    This is particularly awesome news for those who were running out of room and/or had hit the habitat limit! Thank you TL/S8 for alleviating the stress those players have been experiencing!
    Last edited by SummerNightSky; 09-18-15 at 12:18 PM.
    If you see a level 18 forest named Sleepy Hollow, it might be me. If you are interested in being neighbors, send me a private message and I'll tell you my Storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much S8 and your wonderful FFS development team for this much needed update. I am very grateful!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast