Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Papillon - 2018 Jun 26

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have Emerald dragon so I tried Quartz Quetzalcoatl and Lightning which gave me another 17 hr fail. Scratch off another combo that doesn't work. I've got one day left to get Papillion. I'm not holding my breath. Thanks S8 once again for adding more stress all in the disguise of fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Common animal?!? Yeah, right! It might be common for some players but others just do not have this animal available in their island! It?s impossible that after so much speed breeding I still didn?t get it! And I have been trying all possible combos since day one of the storybook!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congrats AppieP! You did it!
    Thanks. Yes finally i have. Already raised it to lvl 4 so i can breed with it. Good luck too all of you still trying.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Common animal?!? Yeah, right! It might be common for some players but others just do not have this animal available in their island! It?s impossible that after so much speed breeding I still didn?t get it! And I have been trying all possible combos since day one of the storybook!
    I emailed Storm 8 about this because I truly feel some animals though they claim they’re breedable or they’re common take way too long or not at all even to breed and we waste so much time and energy on a specific animal because we need it for the story book or whatever the case is and it’s NOT FAIR! [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-02-18 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Removed Support comments
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    I emailed Storm 8 about this because I truly feel some animals though they claim they’re breedable or they’re common take way too long or not at all even to breed and we waste so much time and energy on a specific animal because we need it for the story book or whatever the case is and it’s NOT FAIR! []
    I've tried that before too. I got the same basic response you did. They're so very helpful and sympathetic aren't they?!

I did just get a five hour time with Sheepdog and Tinsowl in case that helps anyone out there.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-02-18 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Banned
    I got 2 right away on my older account, but can't get one at all on my newer account. Keep getting really long fails. 🙁 I'll give it one more day and then I think I'll use gems to skip.

New Resident
    First try using Coral Croc and Lightening Leopard!! Wooop. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Due to the lack of the 24 rune side quest, I decided I don't really care if I finish this SB or not. Good thing, too, since it appears to be my failure to breed the Papillon that will keep me from finishing. I took a chance and sped a 17 hour breed to try again, and wound up with a 16 hour breed. I won't be doing that again.

Just got another 16 hour fail. *sigh*
    Last edited by Alohatami; 07-03-18 at 02:19 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Why is common so hard to get? Just got another fail! 17 hrs

S8, are you sure this is common animal? I don’t know why I keep trying.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast