Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rhodonite Tournament (Gem/blk/pnk), 30 Rounds June 26, 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I can't get past Amazon. I thought Diamond 15 had a 25% chance of a critical hit. You'd think some time in the last 8-10 battles against it, it would have scored one. I guess my Diamond is a dud haha. Any suggestions?
    try neo air

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thanks so much. I have Smitten level 13 so I'll try leveling up. I'm on an iPad so the only way to clear the game cache is to delete the app and download it again. Is that what you do? I can also clear my Safari cache but I'm not having a memory problem (i.e., crashing or rollback).

Thank you, unfortunately I don't have Aphrodite. I do have Kitsune level 10.

Update: ... Smitten 14, Metal 15, Kitsune 10 have also failed

you can try - porcelain, hypnotic, aether, serpent, olympus, supreme, sweet tooth, splatter. these are they dragons i use against pure champion

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I can't get past Amazon. I thought Diamond 15 had a 25% chance of a critical hit. You'd think some time in the last 8-10 battles against it, it would have scored one. I guess my Diamond is a dud haha. Any suggestions?
    If your still struggling, Curio 14 worked for me. My theory was that blue/yellow would be strong against the red in Amazon. Good luck!

ETA: Mercury 11 (diamond/blue) and Lost Love 13 (heart/blue) have also worked for me in the past.
    Last edited by sipland; 06-29-18 at 07:16 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Hey Nuicakes, see if you can raise Passion to 15 and try her again. When all else fails try the disposable Fire strategy. It's head scratching why a rare champion dragon is giving so many problems. I'm sending winning vibes your way on this one. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by dovanificent View Post
    you can try - porcelain, hypnotic, aether, serpent, olympus, supreme, sweet tooth, splatter. these are they dragons i use against pure champion
    It took 22 attempts but I finally beat Paladin with Landworm level 4!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    It took 22 attempts but I finally beat Paladin with Landworm level 4!
    I forgot how Landworm could be good in a pinch, lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I forgot how Landworm could be good in a pinch, lol.
    I'm really happy that I decided to keep a level 4 Landworm for battles (vs trading).

paladin is on ****ing spree
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Paladin is being a royal pain!!!! Gonna try landworm and a few other suggestions I saw on the boards...ty to those that posted ur suggestions...hopefully they do the trick. I was breezing along with very little trouble until round 29.

Update: finally won with glasswing!!!
    Last edited by Sugarcat5; 06-30-18 at 12:21 PM.

2nd day on Paladin. All the suggestions and my normal winners failed
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    I beaded Paladin first try with Landworm Level 7 on my baby account. Any suggestions for Rhodonite? I don‘t have Mithril or a Diamond dragon. Glasswing is only Level 13.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast