Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rhodonite Tournament (Gem/blk/pnk), 30 Rounds June 26, 2018

Farm Supplier
    My 15 tribal took down rhodonite first try. I was very pleased

with tourney about to end i had to ultimate Paladin. my first ever Ultimate in any tourney
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    I beaded Paladin first try with Landworm Level 7 on my baby account. Any suggestions for Rhodonite? I don?t have Mithril or a Diamond dragon. Glasswing is only Level 13.
    First try? Congratulations! For Rhodonite, I'd look at the element chart. Dame of Darkness (black-white-red) seems to be very successful so I'd try her or something similar.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    with tourney about to end i had to ultimate Paladin. my first ever Ultimate in any tourney
    Yeah what was up with Paladin? That was absolutely crazy!

Rhino Keeper
    @ Nuicakes: Thank you so much for your advice. Punk Level 14 took down Rhodonite first try. I am so happy, it was the first tournament I have finished with my baby account. Didn’t spent gold.
    Thank you all for posting your lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Yeah what was up with Paladin? That was absolutely crazy!
    It no doubt was. I was unable to beat him for 2 days. Made me mad too since I was able to play n come so far after ages. but now thank god the last round was smoth. Rohodnite is resting in my storage.
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    @ Nuicakes: Thank you so much for your advice. Punk Level 14 took down Rhodonite first try. I am so happy, it was the first tournament I have finished with my baby account. Didn’t spent gold.
    Thank you all for posting your lists.
    Congratulations dear!

Fashion Designer
    Spent 30 gold to beat the last champion, Rose Knight took out Rhodonite. Good luck all!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345