Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pretty Pebbles Leaderboard: June 26 2018

Executive Chef
    I have found sitting out Leaderboards to be hugely liberating. We all know 7.2k is unachievable, and when you realise you have gold spenders in your league, we also know the prize dragons are unachievable without gold. So sitting it out altogether means I can stock up food, evolve some dragons I really like, and enjoy my game without stressing if I haven’t been able to get to it all day.
    S8 must have a strategy in their policy of cramming events in so they even overlap each other, and of course it will be linked to money, but it’s cost me enjoyment of the game. This time to play my way, for myself, brings that back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I have found sitting out Leaderboards to be hugely liberating. We all know 7.2k is unachievable, and when you realise you have gold spenders in your league, we also know the prize dragons are unachievable without gold. So sitting it out altogether means I can stock up food, evolve some dragons I really like, and enjoy my game without stressing if I haven’t been able to get to it all day.
    S8 must have a strategy in their policy of cramming events in so they even overlap each other, and of course it will be linked to money, but it’s cost me enjoyment of the game. This time to play my way, for myself, brings that back.

I'm getting tired of being grouped with the same people over and over again, the final prize just out of reach unless I spend a lot of gold. So something is still amiss with the groupings. It's already getting old seeing the same names at the top of the global leaderboards. They are pouring money into this game, it's ridiculous and to read some of their walls, oy vey!

I'm pretty much resolved to getting milestones prizes and working on *gasp* bingo right now. I can move around leagues as I want and collect boosts. Much better way to control my spend and play.

And I would really like them to stop giving us useless decorations that you can hardly see when placed on the island, and I would like to see a use for the material we can no longer use. Do we delete material that is no longer useful like pieces from the mine for dragons we never got enough of etc..... I also believe it’s time for S8 to put a 90% discount on the upgrade of habitats. 500 gold is [] and to those of us that have been playing for years deserve it. It would also free up space on our islands cause we can put 5 dragons in one or make the habitats hold 10 dragons to free up space. And give us the option to store habitats cause we can’t even put empty ones in storage.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-29-18 at 08:27 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    I'm excited about the Earth dragon. My Stone dragon is lonely in his habitat right now and will finally have someone to play with

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    And I would really like them to stop giving us useless decorations that you can hardly see when placed on the island, and I would like to see a use for the material we can no longer use. Do we delete material that is no longer useful like pieces from the mine for dragons we never got enough of etc..... I also believe it?s time for S8 to put a 90% discount on the upgrade of habitats. 500 gold is [] and to those of us that have been playing for years deserve it. It would also free up space on our islands cause we can put 5 dragons in one or make the habitats hold 10 dragons to free up space. And give us the option to store habitats cause we can?t even put empty ones in storage.
    I agree with everything you're saying and would like to add on.
    1. Decorations: Some of them are very cute and I would like to display them, but, like you said, they are so small that you can't make out any detail once they are placed. Some of the decorations aren't very cute at all, and they take up more room. I would gladly devote a 2x2 or maybe even 3x3 for some of the cuter decorations, like the Cool Kid, Dragon Airways, Hungry Dragon, and Pony Ride. That being said, we all know that there isn't really enough room for many decorations in the first place. There should be like one really good decoration per event because there just isn't room for more.
    2. Material: I would really love it if Storm8 would compensate us in some way for material that we can no longer use. I would like to be able to trade it for food or gold or even adventure tickets or marble keys.
    3. Habitats: Yes, 500 gold is absolutely ludicrous to simply *upgrade* a habitat to hold 1 more dragon. If the habitat was 250 gold in the first place to hold 3 or 4 dragon, it should only be another 50 gold to hold one more dragon. Same in Fantasy Forest Story. And, to be clear, I want to display dragons so I can see them, not because I want to earn more Dragon Cash. Both of my accounts have so many coins now that I could never spend them all, even if I started buying nothing buy Big Black Sands and Temple of Olympus habitats from here forward.

Banned
    I'm disappointed. I pressed the button to purchase a 7 gold boost and was excited that all my things were ready to be gathered at once: 1 evolution temple, 2 nests, and 2 breeding roosts. Gathered everything, went in to check my score, and the boost never activated. I mean, I didn't lose gold, I don't think, but it must have rolled back after I pressed the button and I didn't notice it. I would have easily jumped back into 2nd or 3rd place if the boost had been activated.

I totally agree with you. Phoenix 406

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm disappointed. I pressed the button to purchase a 7 gold boost and was excited that all my things were ready to be gathered at once: 1 evolution temple, 2 nests, and 2 breeding roosts. Gathered everything, went in to check my score, and the boost never activated. I mean, I didn't lose gold, I don't think, but it must have rolled back after I pressed the button and I didn't notice it. I would have easily jumped back into 2nd or 3rd place if the boost had been activated.
    I’ve been hit by this bug a number of times in both DS and FFS so now if and when I buy a boost, i wait 30 seconds, force quit and restart the game just to make sure the boost sticks. A really stupid way to have to play the game but it’ll have to do until they get to fixing the bug. At least the frequency of the random resets we used to experience have gone way down so that I’ve only experienced it maybe once in the last month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’ve been hit by this bug a number of times in both DS and FFS so now if and when I buy a boost, i wait 30 seconds, force quit and restart the game just to make sure the boost sticks. A really stupid way to have to play the game but it’ll have to do until they get to fixing the bug. At least the frequency of the random resets we used to experience have gone way down so that I’ve only experienced it maybe once in the last month.
    I'll start doing this from now on, too. Thanks for the advice.

On a completely unrelated note, I realized that I am in a group what has the person who currently ranks #8 globally. I have never spent too much on a LB. Why am I grouped with a big spender? It's so disappointing. At least I don't really want the top dragon prize. Pink and red don't go together, S8! Lol!

New Resident
    Im so confused... i cant find any leaderboard nor an update in google play. Whats up? I just dont understand . Smh.

Update: after posting this i went back to google play n it still did not show an update. This was at least the 50th time ive checked in past few days. It only had the same option as usual.. open or uninstall...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-30-18 at 01:35 PM. Reason: removed off topic comments

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast