Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Pretty Pebbles Leaderboard: June 26 2018

Banned
    I can't even get the wheel to spin so I guess 4599 is where I stay.

Rhino Keeper
    Im at 3300 points , because the shards bonus ( need it to get to 20k ) I dont have enough food to compete for more dragons.

I really dont care about the VERY bad Milestone prizes

Chest (point)
    1500 food
    Chest (point)
    Chest (Map pieces )
    Easy Dragon from another event

Prizes are not spectacular.

points, food, maps, keys, repeated dragon from this year , chest, chest, dragon from old gems , dragon from older event , new dragon

the visual representation of the prizes is bad: chast, food and dragons , in world event you get to see the prizes , here is almost all blue chests

i want better prizes, as SugarCat5 say, and better visual representation:

1st: Random decoration from the rulette NOT points or the Decoration that gives points (Blue Chest)
    2nd: Food (Food + quantity)
    3rd: Coins to change in spell shop for map, key or island part ( Coin )
    4th: Rare Dragon from months' theme (Baby dragon)
    5th: Random 2x bonus (Red Chest)
    6th: Theme Habitat or 3rd level Common Habitat ( Darkened habitat icon with a ? )
    7th: Random 5x bonus (Golden Chest)
    8th: Random old non-bredable Super Rare Dragon (Roulette with darkened dragon )
    9th: Ultra rare dragon (Epic dragon)

You can feel the excitement of getting better prizes each step:

Food -> Coins -> Roulette of Habitats
    Blue Chest -> Red Chest -> Golden Chest
    Baby dragon -> Roulette of DRAGONS -> Epic dragon

Note in the 9th step : you get the BABY dragon, but you see the EPIC form in the leaderboard.

At least change the chests colors : Blue at start, Red after the first dragon, the last one in Golden .

Tropic months Theme . i will pass (i keep saying this each event =___=)
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 07-03-18 at 11:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The totals on the global results are unbelievable. Some people must be extremely rich or they have found a way to "*****" the system.

The worst part for me is that the events are so tied together...if you don't make it through a tournament you miss out on parts (like shards), if you can't breed a particular dragon you lose out on parts, you can't make it through the leaderboard you lose out on parts...and then can't get the monthly dragons. I used to make it through leaderboard almost every time. Now I don't get but halfway.

Rhino Keeper
    Event wish list:
    - a break once in awhile from events
    - lower milestones in LB and WE or make them 10 days again
    - bring habitats back as prizes
    - give players choice of island expanding prize(map, key, island part)

I really don't think that's a lot to ask S8!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I totally agree with all the recent comments about the game we once loved. I have been seriously thinking about what to do and after reading here I have decided not to compete in any more events and just grow food, collect gold and gift to my neighbours and expand my island and see what happens. It is too stressful at the moment.
    Well I have just decided to take a month off and not partake in any of these silly events and I certainly won?t be battling in the arena either as Tarot is another returned dragon which I already have!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying to figure out why I don't receive the prize for Global ranking. Last time I finished between 2501-5000 and didn't get anything and this one I finished between 1001-2500 with a rank between 1750-2000 and didn't get anything again. What do I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why I don't receive the prize for Global ranking. Last time I finished between 2501-5000 and didn't get anything and this one I finished between 1001-2500 with a rank between 1750-2000 and didn't get anything again. What do I do?
    Try force closing and reopening your game. You should see a pop up of the prizes you won.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try force closing and reopening your game. You should see a pop up of the prizes you won.
    Ok, I did that earlier and got the local prizes. I didn't see a global prize listed with the local prize. I tried it again as you recommended and I didn't see anything related to global prize/rank.

Nightclub Owner
    This LB cost me dearly just to get to the final milestone. Half my food supply (around 500k) and I don't even want to think about how much gold (100-200 or so). Fortunately, I was in a group that was also struggling to get to 7,200 so was able to eke out a 2nd place finish. Don't know how the heck I'm going to do a Tales event so soon since having my food supply decimated I wish they would at least give us a couple of days between these darn events
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I've closed and reopened and didn't get any prize announcement for global. Didn't get one last month either. I kept track of my stuff this time and definitely was not awarded any global prizes.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast