Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Vacation or Stay-Cation? - 2018 Jun 26 (15 days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    I didn't mean the dishes, but you can cook anything in any country if you wish too, but deserts remind me about arabic countries, though for you maybe it reminds more american
    oh, okay. i thought you were thinking about the food more than the decor--apparently i'm in a taco mood too!

and wow, 6 prizes! i got up to the 4th and stopped looking because i thought that would be it. the dunes and the cacti are kind of plain, but if you get all of them you can really make a nice desert in your restaurant. i guess each side goal step will give a smaller prize? hope so. i like it when they do that.

Rhino Keeper
    yes, this goal looks all so cute and so many prizes) but tables not that cute, but anyway i'd love for more such goals

Rhino Keeper
    Thought we?d get a 4th of July event but this is cute!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rstr_appl_Cactus_Oven_all.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	45341
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Wow! 6 goal prizes! I thought that 3 are from the side goal and 3 for the main goal, hmm...

Fashion Designer
    No 4th of July?

I agree that the theme seems to be middle-eastern so far (don't know if it's specifically Arab), but tacos aren't, so maybe they're going to try to go for Mexican?

The paper is nice and tiles - I think that when they're used right, they'll be fantastic. The oven is adorable.

Waiting to see prizes before I buy a bunch of ovens. Have to stop doing these goals and build some coins.

Rhino Keeper
    This goal is definitely new to me and the recipes look adorable! How cute is that cactus oven eh? Haven't looked at the prizes yet, as I woke up to a new goal this morning, but so far everything looks promising from what I could see from the pictures here! I've been thinking of changing my restaurant's look but don't know what theme to pick..

I hope hope hope the recipe servings are a lot more this time! It's so disappointing, disheartening, demotivating, whatever synonyms, that the cook times are soooo long and yet the servings are only 275, 350, 475. The bots will vacuum them up in an hour!

Thank you so much FijneAvond and Juey for all your hard work in this forum! Really really appreciate it!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    No 4th of July?

I agree that the theme seems to be middle-eastern so far (don't know if it's specifically Arab), but tacos aren't, so maybe they're going to try to go for Mexican?

The paper is nice and tiles - I think that when they're used right, they'll be fantastic. The oven is adorable.

Waiting to see prizes before I buy a bunch of ovens. Have to stop doing these goals and build some coins.
    But it's all so CUTE!!

It is a really nice goal. I LOVE the wall decoration. And 6 prizes is awesome too. I am actually glad it's not a July Goal TBH. The only thing I am not so sure about is the tables and counters are a copy from Bakery. The tables arent "Sandy"...it's a Hay Bale! But apart from that I am looking forward to unlocking all of the prizes! Just my opinion

Thank you for the goal info. We all appreciate it a lot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180627-121517.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	45345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180627-121436.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	45346  
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Arg, come on, everyone! Tacos and dessert, it's screaming Mexican!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast