I feel completely betrayed you have some loyal home design players who have been waiting for updates for for than a year , new items , flooring, walls etc . And you put all your effort into this new game and totally neglecte all of us , there seems to be no appreciation for your customers, you just move on , you?ve done the same with Fashion Story, just basically abandoning your players , with complete disregard. We have invested our time and money into o your games the least you can do is maintain them and update them regularly, so that we can feel like you care instead of using excuses, for why they are no updated, but you have the time and resources to keep coming out with new games , I refuse to spend my time and money on any more of your games . that you will neglect at a whim for you next venture. And forget . About us who been waiting on you patiently to fix whatever is going on to keep playing your game.be more mindful of your players and loyathe . Please remove that pop up out of my home design. It just reminder of your inconsideration .