Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: First Day of Summer - 2018 Jun 21 (5 days)

Forget to add I had also timed & started cooking the recipe dishes ahead on the common stove/grill/oven (especially those that takes a long time to cook) & only serve them when I get to the part. Hope this helps.

When exactly does this goal expire? I?m new, & it?s gonna be tight for me to complete it. I need to figure out if I have to spend some gems to skip a step. Thanks y?all!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    When exactly does this goal expire? I?m new, & it?s gonna be tight for me to complete it. I need to figure out if I have to spend some gems to skip a step. Thanks y?all!
    Probably within next day as a 15 day goal is due on same day!

Farm Supplier
    It will let u know how much time u have left when u click on the goal icon in the upper left corner, it gives each games times they have left if u r playing for xtra gems but also at the button will be the current goal with a time on it, at 6pm CST I was 19 he's away so putting the new goal starting around 1pm CST for me, maybe that helps

I did not have icecream machine to start with., But I nonetheless managed to complete the goal. Thing that worked for me were the ads that reduce cooking time by 2 hours. That and simple time management.

Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    It will let u know how much time u have left when u click on the goal icon in the upper left corner, it gives each games times they have left if u r playing for xtra gems but also at the button will be the current goal with a time on it, at 6pm CST I was 19 he's away so putting the new goal starting around 1pm CST for me, maybe that helps
    Thank you very much for your helpful reply. I managed to finish on Monday. This forum sure helped me or I never would have made it...thanks to you all, I knew which dishes, like the chocolate fondue, to start ahead of time, and how many ice cream machines to build so I could stage everything as efficiently as possible. Y'all are the best!
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Rhino Keeper
    Five days is just not enough time when you ask for multiples at 6- 8 hours each.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345