Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you need more room for your animals ...

Lightbulb Do you need more room for your animals ...

In any area where you have 9 large habitats with 3 max animal limit (27 animals total) , must be 3 x 3, you can replace all of them with 16 small habitats (32 animals total), 4 x 4.
    You'll gain space for 5 more animals.
    You won't collect as many coins but they're in abundance when you get to a higher level.
    Last edited by NewtyFruity; 06-21-18 at 06:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve got plenty, as I chose to just only hold essentials and favorites. The essentials make sure I?ll get new ones and with time I delete some sr. Keeps my game a lot more playable

It would be great of storm8 would redesign the whole forest with more space or abilities to personalize. I know that there is a genius marketing strategy behind it, but diving a little deeper in that will give the game a boost and it should be easy possible...
    At least make a beachplate down right under the mountains or something

I agree u use to play a game that took u to different places one was a beach, one was mountains, and then space. Since there are certain themes maybe one like a winter wonderland and autumn (u could tap on a snowfake or pumpkin for this), one spooky(a bat for this) one beach like on an island (a hibiscus flower for this)!

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I agree u use to play a game that took u to different places one was a beach, one was mountains, and then space. Since there are certain themes maybe one like a winter wonderland and autumn (u could tap on a snowfake or pumpkin for this), one spooky(a bat for this) one beach like on an island (a hibiscus flower for this)!
    BRILLIANT!! Would love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtyFruity View Post
    In any area where you have 9 large habitats with 3 max animal limit (27 animals total) , must be 3 x 3, you can replace all of them with 16 small habitats (32 animals total), 4 x 4.
    You'll gain space for 5 more animals.
    You won't collect as many coins but they're in abundance when you get to a higher level.
    Wow, thank you for this. It's a great suggestion. I only have one nine habitat area right now, and it's full of four animal habitats, but I'm going to start working on changing that around as I'd love to get a few of the 40+ animals I have in storage out into the game. Thanks for as sharing that!

Update: I started doing this and realized I actually have two areas that I can go 4x4 on the small habitats. I'm almost completely switched over, but instead of pulling extra creatures from storage, I've been upgrading my big farms to grand farms - my farms had slowly dwindled down as I kept trying to make room for new habitats I was getting from events. After depleting all my food in the last leaderboard, my farm situation was pretty sad, but I'm back up to four grand farms now, so the food production is much improved. 😊
    Thanks again for this suggestion!
    Last edited by Alohatami; 07-26-18 at 09:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just wanted to say thanks, one more time, for this great advice. I've switched out nine dark habitats and nine electric habitats for 16 small ones of each, and after rearranging my creatures, not only was I able to place the newest habitat I won, but I'm back up to six grand farms. I still have a bunch of creatures in storage, but hopefully I'll eventually get to placing those as I still have lots of room to expand.

Redoing my habitates

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks, one more time, for this great advice. I've switched out nine dark habitats and nine electric habitats for 16 small ones of each, and after rearranging my creatures, not only was I able to place the newest habitat I won, but I'm back up to six grand farms. I still have a bunch of creatures in storage, but hopefully I'll eventually get to placing those as I still have lots of room to expand.
    How can you change your habitats to get smaller ones to make room for more animals? Where will you put the animals that are in habitats until you make the other habitats smaller? All of my habitats are full.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rettadoughty View Post
    How can you change your habitats to get smaller ones to make room for more animals? Where will you put the animals that are in habitats until you make the other habitats smaller? All of my habitats are full.
    My question as well. I don't get it at all. My older account has nothing but premium habitats, save 1 dark habitat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast